23. Breaking Point.

Kenzie's P.O.V

I kinda felt guilty when I gave Jordan the paper of Tiana's Paris Tour for Victoria Secret. Jason had given it to me told me to give it to him. I knew he would get mad but not this mad.

"Paris? After graduation? That's next week and she still hadn't told me this and I'm with her like everyday" Jordan had went on pacing in the small distance of Felix's attic.

Felix wasn't home at the time so it was just Jordan and I.

"Um maybe she was probably wanting to you know...get the right time to tell you?" I tried to reason but it wasn't really working currently. Jordan had ignored me while checking his phone.

"Where is she! She text me she was on her way a half an hour ago! It only takes ten minutes" He ranted on.

"Well you know how black people are . They say they are around the corner when in actuality they haven't even started the shower yet" I joked around trying to lighten the mood but failed when he gave me a look. Well then....it is true though.

The doorbell had rung as I looked out the window to see her yellow beetle parked outside. "I'll get it".

I got up and made my way down two flights of steps coming for the front. Opening up the door to see a pissed off Tiana.

Well I have to be honest I wouldn't mind if Jordan and Tiana stayed together...that would mean I would get Jason or if they did break up then Jordan. This was a win-win situation as I plastered a smile on my face and this one is genuine...to me.

"Hello Tiana" I greeted closing and locking the door behind her. "Hi. Attic?" She asked coldly. I nodded.

~~~~~

Tiana's P.O.V

I opened the attic door coming inside and towards Jordan. I was pissed. I was angry.

"Why didn't you tell me about Vegas with Warren and shit?!". I watched as his face went from anger to confusion.
"Where the fuck did you find that? Were you snooping through my stuff?" He questioned with his voice stern. "No I wasn't it was tapped to my passenger side window as I got to my car. Why would you hide something so important and urgent from me" I blazed up.

"The same fucking way you hid the Paris shit from me" Jordan snapped at me. My eyes widen...but how did he find out?

"Yeah you can't say shit either" He stated. Kenzie stood by the door awkwardly."I um-". "GET OUT" I yelled as she took that as her hint and left the attic.

"Listen I was going to tell you-"."Really when? After Graduation when you are already gone in Paris?"."GIVE ME A CHANCE TO TALK".

Reluctantly Jordan did even though his patience was hanging loose. "After graduation Casey and I will be going to be with Marilyn in Paris the whole summer....after that I have school in New York and modeling with Marilyn. I'm leaving California real soon. I didn't know how to tell you this because I was afraid" I admitted feeling sincere.

"Afraid of what Tiana?" Jordan said keeping to himself.

"Of losing you. When I'm gone I don't know what I'm going to do...I really don't have to do this...I could go to school here for chemistry and still live happily" I proposed. "You're not giving up that for me" Jordan said.

"Yes I can and yes I will...just give me your approval" I said taking his hand. Jordan looked down at our hands...how small mine were compared to his.
"Las Vegas? New York? Paris? But Tiana these are our dreams come true are you actually going to let that go for me?" Jordan asked astounded by my proposal.

"If only your willing to do it for me" I found myself saying.

We were just talking. Things just coming out of our mouths without consent.

Was I really giving up modeling? My dreams for the man I love?

Oh gosh this is harder than I thought.

Jordan didn't really look too certain either but he pulled my body close and kissed my forehead.

"Anything for you Tiana. I love you" He said. My insides melted and my body was consumed with his warmth while being wrapped up in his embrace.

I inhaled in his scent that just made myself apart of him. "I love you more". "The way I love you is way more that it would be impossible" He chuckled as we pulled away.

Jordan did something I wasn't really expecting. That was tear up the itinerary of his trip to Las Vegas..shit.

"No worries after Graduation?" Jordan questioned throwing it away. Never had I watched something so carefully.

"Nope" I gulped.

This was reality.

My body was covered in goosebumps, I was feeling a hundred times more observant than usual, breathing was rapid, my vision wasn't normal.

I have reached my breaking point.

~~~~~

Short Chapter omg. The reason I didn't update was because I was working on my chap 24 which won't be short so dw and its coming out Tuesday or less.

Expect something sexual to go down between Tiana and Jordan ;) well its prom night!

Long time no Jason?

Sugar's baby?

Rickey's sentence

And the fate of the two lovers?

All will be answered in the next two chapters

Check out my newest adult story The Silent Storm!

~Bubbles XOXO