Trespassing

The afternoon seemed to pass by quickly as the three of us snuggle up on the bed watching 'mindless TV'. It had been wonderful. I had enjoyed taking my mind off everything, even just temporarily. "Baby as wonderful as this has been, it's time for dinner. Then we will talk with dad and probably the other parents." Liam says. I smile up at him.
"Okay." I happily agree. Colton and Liam slide out of the bed and Liam holds his hand out for me to take and helps me up. We get down stairs to find everyone else already around the table.
"Dad we need to have a meeting after dinner." Liam says as we enter the room.
"Everyone or just the two of us?" Darren asks.
"Everyone will be fine" Liam says. "Alright. Meeting after dinner is consumed and cleaned up." Darren commands.
We take a seat and dinner begins. The usual noisy chatter is going around but I can feel the underlining tension as we eat. Liam, Colton and I clean up after dinner again, we are about done when Darren appears.
"Olivia I need to see you in my office for a moment please." Darren says causing me to start to panic. "No need to worry, you're not in trouble." Darren smiles at me.
"Go on baby." Liam kisses my cheek.
"We'll see you soon sweetheart." Colton kisses the other cheek. I follow Darren out a little less nervous but still nervous. Darren leads me into his office and shuts the door.
"Go ahead and sit down." He commands.
"Calm down. I promise you're not in trouble." He says. He stands in front of me and just watches me as he takes a couple of deep breaths, a few minutes of this and he leans over and just studies my eyes before straightening up.
"Okay. From what I can tell, you'll change the first time in two days or so." He says with a smile. There's a knock and Darren looks at the door. "Right on time." He almost mumbles to himself. "Come in." He says normally.
My boys file in followed by the two mothers and Zachary.
"Good. Everyone have a seat" Darren commands. Liam and Colton take a seat on either side of me as the two ladies take a seat and Zachary stands up front with Darren. "Okay. Liam you asked for this meeting." Darren says. Liam and Colton stands up as Zachary and Darren sit beside their wives.
"I actually just wanted to bring up Olivia being involved with stuff like mom and Jenny are. I know she can't give chase or anything like that at the moment but we should start including so she can take over for mom and I guess Jenny when the time is right." Liam states but I can hear the command underneath. It's silent for a moment before Darren stands up.
"You are correct." Darren says. "Do you have anything else?" Darren asks Liam.
"No sir." Liam says.
"Very well. Go ahead and sit down. I actually have a few things." Darren commands. The guys essentially switch places so Darren and Zachary are now standing up front. "Olivia is going to change for the first time in two days or so. That means we need to get behind whoever is trespassing. I don't believe they mean to cause harm. If they did I think they would have tried by now, so I'm sorry ladies but tonight Liam, Colton, Zachary and myself will be on patrol. So I want Liam, Colton and Zachary back here in an hour. Any questions?" Darren looks around the room. When no one speaks, he dismisses everyone for an hour.

Everyone files out except for Ashlynn who stays behind. Liam grabs my hand and leads me up the stairs with Colton right behind us.
"Baby I'm sorry..." Liam starts, but I cut him by putting my hand over his mouth.
"Stop! Just stop apologizing for things you have no control over. I'm going to have to get used to it... right?" I look at both Colton and Liam who are silent.
"Well if there was any doubt, there isn't now." Colton speaks up first.
"Baby, you just interrupted me and used a command." Liam says almost in awe. I smile at him.
"So you're saying I'm right where I belong." I say.
"That's correct." Colton says smiling. Liam doesn't say anything instead he pulls me to him and hugs me tight. We cuddle on the bed until it's time for them to leave. Liam wouldn't let me go so Colton just cuddled into by back, holding me that way.
"Baby it's time for us to get going." Liam gently says.
"Be careful." I say, as Colton moves so I can sit up.
"We will sweetheart. We will see you in the morning." Colton leans down and gently kisses me. "I love you." He whispers.
"I love you too." I say back. Liam sighs heavily before leaning over and give me a brief kiss.
"Be good. I love you and will see you in the morning." He whispers before pulling away.
"I love you too." I reply. They each take a look back before going out the bedroom door. I stare at the door for a few moments before getting up and grabbing some comfy clothes and heading to the bathroom to change.

I start a movie and shut off the lights before climbing into the bed that feels empty, too big. A knock at the door a few moments later has me sitting up. Ashlynn peeks her head in.
"You alright in here?" She asks softly.
"Yeah, I was just going to watch a movie until I fell asleep." I say.
"Okay, well if you would like the company Jenny and I are..." She trails off and her eyes seem to light up but I'm not sure. "What if Jenny and I just join you here!" She excitedly says. I giggle and nod.
"If you want." I say. It's not like the bed isn't big enough. She claps.
"I'll be right back!" She exclaims. It doesn't take long until Ashlynn, Jenny and Laura are piled on my bed.
"We should make a point to do this every once and a while!" Jenny excitedly says, as we all get settled on the bed.
"Sounds good." Ashlynn agrees.
"I'm in!" Laura eagerly agrees.
"Sure." I say. We quiet back down as the movie starts and I feel myself start to drift.

"Baby I need you to wake up." Liam whispers. I open my eyes and look around confused.
"Where's everyone else?" I ask sleepily.
"Laura is back in her bed. Mom and Jenny are downstairs with dad, Zachary and Colton. I need you to get up. We have got the trespassers." He says. I sit straight up.
"How?" I ask.
"We caught them and you need to come with me, these trespassers aren't here for harm." He says, grabbing my hand to pull me up.
"Okay, can I have a moment?" I plead.
"Of course. I'll wait here." He says. I rush to the bathroom and brush my hair and teeth. Taking a deep breath I open the door. Here goes nothing.