What you want

I arrive at home feeling even worse than when I left school.
I feel... heartbroken, confused and just plain stupid. Why does it bother me and hurt so much that Colton and Liam were unavailable? And what in the world was up with that girl in the bathroom?
Getting out of my truck I head inside, changing as quickly as possible and grabbing my iPod, I take off out the back door. I head through the trees towards the pond, but quickly change directions. I don't want to run into either guy or anyone else for that matter. Four miles later I decide to head back, but before I can turn around, there is a huge brown wolf in front of me growling and baring his teeth.

I let out a scream. This is the end, I know it. The wolf starts to lunge, but stops abruptly, sniffing at the air before bending its front leg and bowing its head almost if it was showing respect. Baffled, I back away slowly so as not to disturb it.
Once I feel I'm far enough away I turn and run as hard and fast as I can.
I hear nothing behind me as I make it back to where the trees thin and I can see the house.

Just as I clear the tree line, I look behind me once more and that turns out to be a bad idea as I run smack into a hard chest.
I don't even need to look up to know I just ran into Colton. I try to side step him but he grabs me around the waist.
"Put me down!" I yell, struggling against his hold.
"No, you need to listen to me," he says.
I huff, "I have no intentions of listening. I've heard all I need to." I say in my most demanding voice.
"I'll let you go, but we're not done here." Colton says before letting go.
I step back slowly before turning and sprinting towards the house I hear Colton gaining on me and I push harder. "Dammit Olivia! Come back here," he says before I go in the back door, slamming it in his face.

I'm laying down on my bed, pushing back tears. I just keep feeling worse. I hear my phone going off but ignore it, not really caring.
I decide a movie would be a great distraction. Going through my collection I pick one and put it in. I can hear pounding on the front door and the male voices that accompany it, so I turn up the TV and try to ignore it.

Five minutes later, I slam open the front door. "What do you want?" I ask hotly.
They don't answer, instead they both walk past me, towards my room.
"Excuse me, you rude asses, what do you think you're doing?!" I ask annoyed.
Liam and Colton sit on the bed and I cross my arms.
"Well?" I ask, raising my eyebrow. They both look amused which only fuels my anger "Someone had better start talking, or I'm calling the police." I say.
They both start laughing, "Good luck with that babe." Liam taunts holding up my cell. I huff and hold out my hand. Liam is still chuckling, but hands me my phone.
"Well go ahead" he says with a smile.
"Would you like the number, sweetheart?" Colton offers, speaking for the first time.
"Are you going to talk? Or make fun of me?" I ask with a sigh. I can't seem to hold onto my anger. I go to sit on the bed but get pulled onto Liam's lap.
"When we said we were unavailable, we weren't talking to you." Liam says.
"We are unavailable to everyone but you," Colton finishes for Liam.
I sit in stunned silence. I think I'm missing something.
"What am I missing here?" I ask out loud.
Liam talks first, "We both want to date you." Before I can say anything Colton cuts me off. "Olivia, we would both like to date you. Together and at the same time."
I think my mouth hits the ground.
"Wh... What?!?" I finally manage to stutter out.
Liam and Colton chuckle, but then Liam replies, "Dates, movies, dinner, moonlight walks or if you wish, going steady."
I blush. "I know what dating is" I whisper.
"Well then what's got you confused sweetheart?" Colton asks.
"Well, um, it's just, you know, the both of you part." I finish in a whisper.
"What exactly is the problem?" Asks Liam.
"Where do I start? For one, it's not normal. For two, isn't there jealousy? And for three, what will other people think?" I ask.
"Well normal around here varies," Colton says, before being cut off by Liam.
"Jealously isn't an issue for us. We uh, have an agreement, plus there just isn't. So no reason to worry baby" Liam states, before Colton takes over.
"No one would dare say anything to or about you. That has already been taken care of." He finishes. I can't believe what I'm hearing, or the fact that I'm considering this.
"Olivia, what do you say?" Liam almost pleads.
"Please sweetheart, we can't handle... rejection from you" Colton finally finishes, and I know I can't say no, something within won't let me.

Nodding my head, I answer, "Yeah, okay," and then I'm suddenly squashed between two hard bodies.
I let out a yawn and Liam stands lifting me, "Alright in you go."
Colton pulls back the blankets and Liam lays me in the bed. Bending down he places a soft kiss on my temple, "Thank you" he whispers.
As Colton leans down and gives me his thanks, again I get that feeling that I'm missing something but I am too tired to care right now.
I shake it off and the last thing I remember is two soft good nights.