First Datess

Chloe's POV

"It was the sweetest thing ever!" I said through the phone to Dinah.

"I know! EVERYBODY knows about it!" She expressed.

"But he just sweeps me off my feet! Oh my gosh I didn't even tell you about the date!"

"That's why I called you in the first place airhead!" Dinah said as we laughed together.

"I miss you so much." I said after we finished laughing.

"I know, I miss you too."

"Ok before we start bawling our eyes out let me tell you about the date." I heard Dinah's ugly little giggle that I loved and a tear rolled down my cheek but I quickly wiped it away.

*** The Date***
Chloe's POV
I spent the whole day getting ready for tonight. Kalin decieded to take me rollerskating and dinner right after. I know that's not much, but I still went all out. I curled my hair, made sure my makeup was flawless, and that my outfit was perfect. I put on my high waisted denim jeans and looked for a top.

Put on a top - Selena I looked up and saw through my window Selena laughing at me. I joined her and closed my curtains. I decided to put on my Warriors sweater that Kalin gave me. Underneath it I wore a black, long-sleeved crop top. After, I watched F.R.I.E.N.D.S. on Netflix until I had to leave.

"OH.... MY.... GOD!" Janice's and I voices rang through the house as the doorbell rang and I quickly got up to answer it.

"Hell-Kalin!" I squealed as I gave him a hug. He let go of me and I welcomed him in.

"Wow! You look gorgeous! And you still have my sweater!"

"Yeah, I love wearing it. It's super warm." I hugged myself.

"You ready to go?" He asked.

"Yeah, let me just grab my purse and then you can take me away."
I giggled and walked upstairs. When I came back I saw Kalin admiring pictures of me as a child.

"I looked so bad as a kid!" I said as I sat down next to him.

"What? No you didn't!"

"Are you kidding? I always had flyaways, braces looked terrible on me, and acne loved me so much that it decided to stick around until my junior year of hugh school!" Kalin laughed at my exaggerations.

I turned off the TV and we walked out. Kalin opened his car door for me and acted as if he was a chauffeur.

"You're such a dork!" I giggled as I got in.

"So, I see you've been preparing for tonight." Kalin said.

"What? I don't know what you're talking about. I just threw on the first thing I saw." I said carelessly.

"You're so cute when you lie."

"I'm not lying!"

"Stop, that's way too cute!" He started laughing as he teased me.

"I swear!"

"Cuteness overload."

"How would you know that I'm lying anyways?" I crossed my arms.

"Chloe, I've known you for almost 8 months. I think I've figured it out." He said as he set his hand on my thigh. I held it as our fingers intertwined. He turned on the radio and Fifth Harmony started playing. After the song ended Kalin mentioned something about Myles wanting to date one of the girls.

"Really?"

"Yeah. He's always had his eye on Ally."

"Well I'll see what I can do!"

"Thanks, for real. He needs someone 'cause he been lonely for too long." He said as we pulled up. Kalin opened up my door again.

"Why thank you!" He nodded and bowed. I laughed and playfully pushed him. We walked in arms linked and I looked around. While Kalin was getting our skates I walked over to a young couple with a little 3-year-old daughter and sat by them. Kalin walked over with our skates and his eyes widened.

"What?" I said looking around. He quickly sat down next to me and whispered in my ear.

"Steph Curry is sitting on the other side of the table!"

"Yeah right!" I rolled one of my shoes under the table so they could hand it to me. Trying to play it off, I asked Kalin if he's seen my shoe.

"Uh, is this yours?" We turned to see Ayesha with my shoe in her hand.

"Oh. My. God. You're prettier in person!" I exclaimed. Then Steph turned around and put his arm around her.

"Yeah, but she all mine." He said as he kissed her on the cheek. Ayesha handed me my shoe and Kalin put his arm around me.

"I'm Ste-"

"Steph Curry. I'm a huge fan! We both are!" Kalin said shaking his hand.

"I see that." Steph said noticing my sweater from Kalin. I smiled & buried my face into Kalin's shoulder as he kissed my forehead.

"You guys skatin?" Kalin asked.

"Not me, just Ayesha and Riley." Kalin and I both got a picture with them and Steoh gave Kalin his number so they could hang out sometime. We got onto the rink then he looked at me and smirked.

"What?" I asked. He came up to me and held my hands.

"Nothing, you're just so gorgeous." He noticed I was blushing and laughed. I let go of his hands and challenged to raceing.

"On one condition", Kalin started.

"What?"

"If I win we get to go check out my apartment and order a pizza to eat there. But if you win, well that's your decision." I thought about it.

"How about if you," I tiptoed so I could whisper in his ear," If you win I'll let you take adavntage of me. But if I win-"

"LET'S DO THIS!" Kalin immediately started skating. I laughed to myself and started following him. I ended up losing and Kalin was like a kid on Christmas Day. He quickly put away our shoes and told me to get in the car. He made us eat quickly and we left. We arrived to his house and carried me out.

With me in his arms, he raced up the stairs and threw me on the bed.

"Kalin, you ok?" I giggled as he ripped off his shirt. He nodded and started kissing me. He took of my sweater, then my shirt. When he started kissing my neck I could hear Dinah's voice yelling at me for doing it on the first date.

"Kalin wait, stop." He stopped and looked at me.

"What's wrong babygirl?" He asked as his beautiful eyes twinkled.

"Uh, you're not going to believe this, but Dinah and I have a girl code." He was still confused. "I can't do this on a first date. I wish i could, believe me. You have no idea how much I've wanted this." Kalin nodded and rolled over. I rested my head on his chest.

"Are you mad?" I asked to break the silence. He looked down at me and smiled.

"No. Why would be mad ...

"I'm sorry." I said.

"It's fine, it is really fast so it's ok." Kalin said. I nodded and Kalin kissed my head. I had my arms wrapped around him. His left around held almost of my body. He turned off the light.

"Goodnight beautiful." Was the last words I heard from Kalin before I fell asleep in his arms.