abused and found comfort in my gym teacher chapter 8.

Indianna's POV:

I looked at him and started thinking about all the possiblites of what could happen if Mr Kane found out that I had been abused then what would he think of me, that me beautiful,sweet and quiet Indianna had been abused by the guy who was supposed to love her unconditionally.

Ashtons POV:

I looked at her knowing we had to talk about what I had just heard in the changing rooms what if none of the teachers at the school knew of her abusing, I forgot about lunch "please come to my office with me Miss Wood" I asked softly before walking to my office. 

Indianna's POV.

I follow him to his office and shut the door quietly behind us "what did  you want to talk to me about Mr Kane" I asked him softly while taking a seat infront of him, "ermm Miss Wood I dont know how to talk about this but I heard what you said in the changing room" I looked shocked even scared and glance down at my hands. "I dont really want to talk about it" I say softly while fiddling with my hands I hear him sigh and move something on his desk  "Indianna I promise you I will tell no one, I can promise you that" I  look up at him and see sincerity in his amazing green eyes. I sigh "well it started two years ago I had a crush on a guy in my chemistry class called Scott Thompson,  thought he was a sweet guy at first but then a year later he just started hitting me as much as he could when we were alone. One time we were alone at his as his parents were on holiday and we were studying and he tried to rape I managed to get away, and just two days prior to you coming here he hurt me badly and we have only just had him sent to jail" I said softly trying not to let the tears fall. I didn't wanna cry in front of this guy the guy I was in love with, yes I admit it I'm in love with my gym teacher.

Ashtons POV:

I look at her shocked I never thought this could happen to such a beautiful girl like Indianna, I could see she was about to cry but was for some reason holding it in I got up from my chair and went around to pull her into my arms for a hug. I felt her cry on my chest "sssshhh its ok" I rubbed her back soothingly trying to calm the broken girl in front of me who I had fallen for. 

Indianna's POV.

I cried on his chest I'm such an idiot he must think I'm stupid I stopped crying and looked up at him as he looked down at me, I don't know how it happend it all happend so quick but next thing I knew my lips softly met his. I loved how his lips felt on mine how soft they were when I realised what I had done I pulled away quickly "I shouldn't have done that I'm sorry Mr Kane" I said quickly feeling flushed before fleeing from the room.