abused and found comfort in my gym teacher chapter 22

Hi guys I'm sorry that I haven't been able to update I've been busy with college and just things for the summer, also I would love to say a massive thank you to my fans for all your amazing comments,votes and for actually reading this book. I love knowing that you guys are loving every chapter of it and I want to apologize about the last episode I know it was short but I will make this one longer :) and secondly this is going to be made into a series of books just tell me what you guys think :) chapters will stop at 25. 

Andrea :) 

Indianna's POV

After paying for all the food me and Ashton headed out to the car "what time is your interview with the Lakers on Friday baby?" I said turning to look at Ashton as I pushed the cart towards our car, "2:30pm babe but I mean would you like to go on a date that night?" blushing softly I nodded my head before unlocking our car. I slowly started to pack the shopping into the boot of the car when the boot was full I saw Ashton grab the cart "babe ill do-" I felt his lips brush against mine, " I'll do it baby girl" he whispered before walking off with the cart, sighing I climbed into the drivers side as I went to the put the key in the ignition I thought I saw one of scotts mates walking down the side walk. Feeling nervous I glanced over to see where ashton was seeing him headed back from the cart place I sighed thankfully, glancing back over the side walk again they had already gone starting up the car as Ashton climbed inside. 

Ashton's POV

The whole way home Indianna was completely silent which scared the hell out of me, I thought she was happy here in LA as we pulled up at the house and was taking it in turns taking the food in, I confronted her "baby girl whats going on?" I pulled her close to me and stroked her face while looking into the amazing brown eyes. Hearing her sigh I looked at her concerned I really hoped she wasnt ending it with me, "I thought I saw one of scotts mates at the store thats all baby" seeing her look at the floor, I sighed I hated all that had happend to her "baby thats impossible they have been locked away they cant get to us". Looking up at me she whispered "yeah but he had mates here to Ashton he had an uncle out here thats all I know" sighing I pulled her close and hugged her tight stroking her back before saying "come lets get all the food in and unpacked then I'll cook us a meal" kissing her forehead I watched as she picked up two bags and headed up to the house. 

Indianna's POV

Sighing as I put the final bags down in the kitchen I looked out into the garden hoping that Ashton was right about scotts mates, hearing someone enter the kitchen I saw Ashton and smiled softly walking over to him where I stood on my tip toes softly brushing my lips against his before saying "I'm gonna grab a shower baby before heading to the gym" after saying goodbye to Ashton I headed of to our room for a shower before heading to the gym in the basement. After a quick 30 minute shower I headed down to the basement where I worked out for a soild 2 hours before Ashton came and got me for our dinner, smiling at him I followed him into the kitchen and took a seat at the dining table "good work out baby girl?" glancing up at him I blushed before nodding my head "this food is really good baby" I smiled at him before taking a sip of my water. 

No Ones POV

After clearing the plates away they both headed upstairs to bed where Indianna took a shower before changing into one of Ashtons tops and underwear before slowly crawling under the blankets cuddling into Ashton "hey baby girl" kissing her forehead he then slowly moved down to her lips where they began a heated make out session. After rolling her onto her back she managed to get his boxers off and discard them on the floor....