My reaction for the story '' My Wattpad Love''

After reading that story, I kept on dreaming and thinking about that story. I can't get mind off that story. I kept on searching in Youtube about movies and trailers. I saw a lot of trailer but then I realized there was no movie. I was sad. I really can't get that story out off my mind. I feel like, it was sticking in my brain, my largest part of the brain, my Cerebrum.  I can't stop thinking about Jules and Evan and it felt like the story was not in the end yet. Arix, please make ''My Wattpad Love 2" for my birthday gift! :) and in my mind I was thinking ''Why should I care? It's just a story, a fiction. Why do I feel so worried,so curious what would happen to them? Why would did my heart break after reading that story? It feels like it was real, It felt like I met them. I never felt for this story before. Why can't I just get inside the story?The story is so good to be true. Whew! I'm eager to get to meet them, to know about them so much more''.          

   Arix please make "my wattpad love 2" please! The story didn't even finished yet! What happened to Shane? Mellisa? Jordan? Laura? Jason? Hellen? and lastly, to Evan and Jules? So mind-blowing...can't stop thinking about them. So curious. I'm always praying to God that maybe someday I could get inside the story, or sometimes have the power to read their minds. I have so many questions in my mind like, did darkpoet001 ever existed? Is Jules,..you?........

   It was so mind-blowing. I kept on praying to God that maybe someday I would get inside the story or sometimes, know what they're thinking. Whew! Please make another one Arix just for the benefit for my birthday! Can't stop thinking about them. Maybe, just maybe, I'm obsessed to the story but of course, I'm more obsessed in studying:) but please! Love you Arix and darkpoet_001!(thank you for replying darkpoet)