A Hunch

As Axel and I return to the castle, we spot Saaya and Demyx out in the corridor. "Hey guys!" I wave over to them as we approach. Saaya and Dem look up at us and wave in response. "What's up you two?" Saaya asks. "Well I almost died, so.." I start and she gasps in astonishment. "but he saved me." I finish, pointing to Axel. "Oh my, I hope you're okay." she says as she looks over me with a worried expression. "Oh, I'm fine. I probably wouldn't be if Axel hadn't worry of me." I explain. "Well that's odd. We, Nobodies, can't dare to feel anything like 'worry'." Demyx notes off. I know that, but guess what? He did, so he must feel something, but I don't feel like arguing right now, so I just shrug off his comment. "Anyway, what have you two been up to?" I respond to them with a question. "Oh, Demyx had been teaching me some of his songs and I had been teaching him some of mine." Saaya explains. "Ah, so basically what you two had done when you two first met. Very interesting." I say, smiling at the two profound couple. They were so cute together, it left me speechless. Then it got me thinking. What if our actual goal was something other than trying to go back home to our world? I mean, obviously, we were supposed to be here in this world for 'something' big, yeah? Then what could it be? Maybe before the girls and I actually leave, we should stay here for awhile and try to figure it out. Our mission can be something much greater to accomplish than just going back home. "Hey, Saaya. If it's cool with you, let's get ahold of Emiri later and see if we can brainstorm a plan, okay?" I ask her. She nods her head in agreement. "Sure! Sounds like a plan." Good. Now to start looking for Emiri so I can catch her up. "Have you any idea where she might be by the way?" I ask once again. "I don't know. Probably still hanging out with Zexion." she says shrugging her shoulders. Alright, I guess I'll see her wherever I run into Zex. I look up at Axel, who just looks indifferent about everything. "Can you not have any emotions?" I ask in a smart-ass statement. Axel looks at me dumbfounded like, like I should already know the answer...which I do. But I believe that even if they're Nobodies, they still have feelings and emotions, that they themselves should have the knowledge and experience to create. With that, Axel and I leave the two to get back to what they were doing and start searching for Emiri. Hours later, Axel and I get back to his room. I flop on the bed. "Where do you think they could be? We turned this whole castle upside down!" I heave. I feel Axel sit beside my un-still body. "Hmm..." he sighs, holding his head in one hand, thinking on the thought. "They could've gone to another world." he suggests. I reposition myself on the edge of the bed. "What? So they decided to do a mission without us?" I ask. "Probably not. We never know." he responds as he puts his arms down. "Oh okay..." I sigh, hunched over. "But that doesn't mean we shouldn't try to look for them in a different world." he suggests once more. I look up at him. "Oh yeah? And where should we start looking?" I ask, wanting to know more about where our friends might be. "Let's try Neverland." he says.