In Love With A Stripper.... Literally

Hii guys! So this is my second story,I hope you guys like it. If you like can you please vote ,  and if you have any suggestions, comment or inbox me  please! Thanx in advance Enjoy!

                                                                             Present time

"Im not good enough for you..."

That was the first and last time I ever heard her voice. That was almost  3 years ago and till this day I can't get her piercing blue-green eyes out of my head.  I let out a sigh and swung my legs to the side of the bed.  I got up and made my way to the window and looked at the moon.  It was full today, it looked so lonely and alone up threre.  It looked so close but in reality was so far away.  Just like her

 , the girl that captured my heart so long ago.

                                                                             Flashback

It was a cool night and as I made my way towards the bar where my friends were waiting for me, I found myself questioning my sanity for actually listening to them and following through with their plan.  I shook my head and pulled my jacket closer to me as another gust of wind hit me across my back. 

I reached into my pocket as I felt my phone vibrate.  I looked at the caller idea and noticed that it was my best friend/ alpha, Yuri. I flipped it open and was greeted with a loud burp.

"Wow nice greeting." I chuckled. 

"Glad you like it bro!  So where are you? Are you bailing out on us or something?  Jake is asking for you"

"Nah bro, I’m on my way there right now.  I didn’t bring my bike so it's taking longer than it should to get to the bar.”

“Okay, okay well   I’m out, there is hot blonde wearing a red thong calling me.” He chuckled.

            “Hey baby, wanna have a good time?”  

            I heard Yuri let out a small chuckle, “you know it sexy.”

            “Yura ?  Are you there bro?” I asked shaking my head when he didn’t respond.  I disconnected the phone call and slipped the phone back in my pocket. 

            After about twenty minutes I finally reached my destination. I stopped in front of the building and looked at the bright pink neon sign which read “Private Eyes NYC.” I walked in and showed my  I.D  to the bouncer and got my ticket for my coat.  I slipped into my back pocket and made my way inside the dark room.  The room was dark with red and pink lights following the dancers every movement.  I was surrounded by girls in heels and and thongs.  Somewhere dressed in different costumes, there were fire girls, bunny, cat women, you name it.  They had I kissed a girl by Katy Perry blasting on the speakers.  I spotted Yuri’s blonde head between one of the strippers boobs.

            I let out a small chuckle and made my way over to him, I and pulled the blonde off of him, I lifted her up and just as I was about to set her on her feet she wrapped her legs around my waist and wrapped her arms around my neck.  

            “Hey papi.” She murmed in my ears and tickled my ears with her nose.  I shivered slightly and dipped my head down to kiss her neck , she giggled and pushed herself closer to me.  I kissed her from her neck and when I reached her lips I put my lips next to her ears and blew into them , I felt her shiver and I chuckled.