Here They Come!

"OMG Katniss! We are parents!" Peeta exclaims hugging Katniss and they kiss for 5 minutes. Then I feel water run down my legs!
"Um guys, sorry for ruining Katniss' announcement but my waster just broke!" I scream in pain as a contraction hits!
"We have to get to the hospital!" Hazel screams as Katniss' mom says "No we don't! I'm a doctor, and I have all the equipment in my office!" She runs upstairs to get the stuff as Gale and Uriah lead me to the couch where I sit down in a comfortable position, and hold Uriah's hand as another contraction comes! God can they come out yet!

⌚️⌚️⌚️Two hours⌚️⌚️⌚️

I have dilated ten centimeters and it's time to push these babies out! Finally!
"AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH" I scream probably breaking Uriah's hand since it was purple!
"Number one's head is out we are almost there! Just a couple more pushes Tris!"
I push a little more and number 1 is out and it's a baby girl!

⌚️⌚️⌚️Two hours later⌚️⌚️⌚️

All six babies are out and I'm in so much pain! But it's worth it!
Katniss is holding two of the girls, Gale is holding a girl and a boy, and Four is holding his other two boys! Everyone else is around them cooing at their cuteness! I'm laying here crying happily that they are finally here!
Then there is another knock on the door. Gus gets away from all the cooing to open up the door, I'm confused by who is it but then I figure it out! It's my family's friends, Effie, and Cinna! I'm so happy!
"Trissy!" They exclaim running towards me on the couch cause I can't move! They give me hugs and they go over to coo at the babies!

FOUR POV

Tris did a great job delivering our babies. Jesus! I am a father to six children in high school! But, their mother is the hottest girl in the school!
Wait! Did I just say that! Am I falling for Tris again!

TRIS POV

"So what are you going to name them?" Prim asked me looking up from the babies.
I really haven't thought about what I was going to name those bundles of joys. After 5 minutes I finally found out what I was going to name them!

So the first girl is named Rebecca Lynn Eaton, or Becky for short. The second girl, we are naming Brianna Rose Eaton, Bri for short. The third girl we are naming Aubrey Marie Eaton, Aubs for short. The first boy we are naming Ryder James Eaton, Ry for short. The second boy we are naming Maxwell Lee Eaton, Max for short. The third and final boy we are naming Matthew Anthony Eaton, Matt for short.
Katniss' mom, Cinna, Effie, my mom, my dad, and Haymitch, drove all of us to the hospital so they can check out the babies, I can give the nurse the babies names, and Uriah can get his hand checked out in the surgery ward!
I was talking to Four about custody when he does something that surprises me!

He kisses me!

-A/N The babies are born! Did you like the names! Most of the names were suggested by TrisTobiasDauntless she is so nice and her stories are amazing! I recommend that everyone should go and follow her! Love you pansycakes😘😘😘😘😘😘