Spring Break!

[8 months pregnant]

Today is the day! The gang and I are going to New York and I'm ecstatic!

I am about to text the gang to tell them that the RVs and the drivers are here!

Tris😀- Hey guys! The RVs are here and so are the drivers so hurry up!
Zeke😂- Already on my way with Shauna and Lynn!
Tris😀- Awesome Zeke!
Four😎- Open the door! I'm here!
Tris😀- I will in a second! I'm struggling to put my shoes on!
Uriah😘- I have a key and I'm just coming up to the door so I will get up there to help you! 😘😘
Tris😀- Love you😘 😘
Uriah😘- Love you too😘😘
Chrissy👗- Guys can you stop flirting! I'm in the car with Will! Are there outlets in the RVs!
Tris😀-Yup!
Chrissy👗- Awesome! We are like a minute away!
Al😜- I'm here!
Zeke😂- We are here!
Chrissy👗- We are here!

Uriah just helped me with my shoes and we are heading downstairs to meet up with everyone! In the first RV, it's Me, Uriah, Zeke, Four, and Christina and in the second RV is Shauna, Lynn, Will, and Al.
After we figured out RV arrangements, we all got in our RVs, put our suitcases away, and got bed arrangements. The RVs are set up like tour buses with the bunk beds built into the wall, so Zeke is going to sleep on the bunk on the top of Uriah and Four is going sleep on the other bottom bunk with Christina on the top bunk. Oh yeah, there is also a room with a queen sized bed in the back where I will be sleeping.
Once the drivers get out of the driveway and start driving, I plugged my earbuds into my laptop and watched Netflix, The Secret Life of An Anerican Teenager, to be exact, I'm just about to start Season 3 for the third time!
Christina is watching Orange is The New Black on her laptop, which is a show on Netflix that I never got into. The guys are playing Madden on the Xbox that was in the RV! I have a feeling that this trip is going to be fantastic!

-A/N Since I have a lot of plans for the next couple chapters, I'm going to write some chapters today! Does anyone else watch Secret Life because I love it! Love you pansycakes😘😘😘😘😘😘