Chapter 2-Birthday

From now on, UN stands for unknown number.

Thanks!

___________________________

UN: So tell me how your day has been. The big twenty!

You: Not bad I guess. But I thought I was guessing who you are...

UN: There'll be time for that. I don't expect you to guess that easily.

You: But I DO know you, right?

UN: I'll prove it. I know you're lying about how your day has been.

You: I bet you just guessed?

UN: I'm not psychic, no matter how much I would like to be. No, I mean that I saw what happened in the hallway.

You: Ah. You were one of the spectators.

UN : Yep, I must say, that was brutal.

You: Agreed. I mean who dumps there girlfriend of 2 years on there birthday?!

UN: uh...I think you used the wrong their....

You: you're right. Well now I know two things about you: you go to my university and you care about grammar and spelling...my list of suspects are now half what they were! MUhahah!

UN: Hey, don't change the subject!

You: oh..you caught on. Well there isn't much to say. Colin broke up with me in front of the whole school population, claiming he hasn't loved me for three quarters of the relationship, but has been hooking up with EVERY GIRL HE MEETS!!! GAH! HOW COULD HE DO THAT TO ME!? I loved him....

UN: Do you feel better now after venting?

You: yeah...I think I do...

UN: I'm glad. Text me if you ever need anyone to talk to. Happy Birthday Stacy.

You: who are you?