Chapter 8 - Kneeing is Fine

11:40 pm 

You: Did you see Colin's reaction....

UN: Honestly...no

You: I think I am going to leave...

UN:  Do you want to talk about what just happened?

You: I don't thing so...

UN: I really think you should. What just happened is not okay....

You: I handled the situation just fine

UN: Kneeing someone in that...place.... is not what I would say is "fine".....

You: He totally deserved it!

UN: You might be right....but damn girl! That looked beyond painful!

You: Well now he will know what happens when a guy touches a girl's behind without her consent!

UN: You are the one who came up to a random guy at a party and started to kiss him. 

You: OKAY OKAY! Fine, my plan wasn't perfect! I never expected my victim to be handsy! I mean, he was My victim, not the other way around....

UN: So did you get closure?

You: No....if anything I feel worse.... All these drinks are also not helping me think properly. 

UN: i can see that...you know you are heading towards the back yard and not the exit, right?

You: Ugh! Are you actually following me?!

UN: I'm worried. 

You: Are you the one in the red hoodie? or the black  tshirt?

UN: Neither 

You: Stop this! STOP ALL OF THIS! You are pissing me off! Everything about this is pissing me off! Mary isn't here to help me because she has date night with her loving boyfriend, and all I have is a CREEPY STALKER who won't even do his job of looking at Colin's reaction! All I want is to get Colin to regret his decision and instead I have all this crap on my plate! I'm done! I'm out!

UN: I'm sorry....you're still heading in the wrong direction...

You: STOP MESAGING ME!