Chapter 1

Hey! How it's going. This is the sequel to my book Fullmetal Vampire. So if you haven't read Fullmetal vampire then I suggest that you read it first. The story takes place right after the first book. Just to let you know that my spelling and grammar isn't the best so I apologize for that. Now on to the chapter!

It was a warm and sunny day. There was not a cloud in the sky. Ed looked up at the blue sky. He took a big breath of fresh air. Ed was happy that he could see the bright blue skies and the hot bright sun. Though it was hard to get up in the morning and go to sleep at night, but Ed was happy that something in his life was back to normal. Ed and Al were walking to the train station. They were going to meet a doctor in the west that specializes in medical alchemy. Ed was walking slightly faster than Al. Al loves seeing his brother happy though it was still hard to comprehend everything. Everything was happening too fast. Learning that Ed was a vampire was hard, but the hardest part was that Ed didn't tell Al himself. Ed left everything in a little book all the secrets that Ed had to keep to himself. Al looked up that Ed. Ed was holding his suitcase behind his head and was looking up at the sky. Al was smiling inside.

At least something good happen from all this. Al thought.

Ed and Al made it to the train station. The train station was packed with people that were coming on and off trains. Ed and Al got the tickets and they got on the train. Ed picks the seat near the middle of the train. Ed sat down on one bench and Al sat down on the other. There were many people on the train. Some people were talking to some of the other passengers and the train is noisy. Ed sighed as he looked out the window. The train hasn't left yet. He watches as people ran to catch their trains and people saying goodbye to the love ones. Ed remembered when he had to say goodbye to Winry. Winry was going back home and Hughes was joining her just in case she ran into any trouble.

Flashback

Winry and Hughes's train had just arrived at the station. Al and Ed were the only ones there to send them off Roy was too busy watching Hawkeye so he couldn't come. Hughes and Al went to buy some food for the ride. Ed and Winry we were all alone.

"Well, this is my train". Winry said.

She was holding her suitcase in her hands.

"Now make sure you oil your arm and leg every day. If anything feels out of place or doesn't feel right, let me know right away". Winry said, looking at Ed. "what else I know that there was something else". Winry whispered to herself with her finger on her chin.

Ed stepped forward and pulled Winry into a hug. Winry was surprised by what Ed did and stopped mumbling to herself.

"Winry, please be careful. There might be other vampires out there so please be careful. If anything happens, call me and I'll be over there in a flash". Ed whispered to Winry.

Winry slightly blushes.

"I will Ed, but you have to be careful to you're a... "

Winry couldn't say the word. It terrified her to know that Ed was a vampire. Though she could have asked Ed to wipe her memories, but then she'll be out of the loop again. Ed and Al never told her anything that was going on, but now she knows and she just has to be strong not just for yourself, but for them as well.

"You don't have to say it, I know. My offer still stands if you want me to erase your memories just tell me and I will". Ed whispered.

Ed pulled away from the hug and looked at Winry.

"I told you that I don't want to forget about what you are". Winry said, looking at Ed. A slight blush creeps its way onto Ed's face.

"Aw and what are you two lovebirds doing". Ed turned around to see Hughes and Al.