A Final Note From Des

A Final Note From Des:

So Dear Reader,

Did you like Maya and Daniel’s tale? Yes, yes I know there are many questions left unanswered yet again – the biggest surrounding Julian and Remy. What will happen to those two now? Never fear, like I told Maya, I have big plans for them. We’ll see those two real soon – perhaps even sooner than you think!

For now, rest assured knowing Daniel and Maya are enjoying their wedded bliss in the new New Orleans to the fullest. Maya has a loving, devoted, and disgustingly wealthy husband who can scare any pissy spirit that threatens to ruin her day. Plus she's part of a strong, supernatural family that loves and accepts her exactly the way she is – even her Aunt Freda drops in from time to time to say hello.

Needless to say my little ghost whisperer has never been happier.

As for me…well, I plan to take a much needed vacation before I get back to the grind. Sending women through space and time can be exhausting work – especially when it’s a place on the brink of war. I’m going to need my strength for the upcoming battle, both in and out of the sheets.

But don’t fret too much, love. I won’t be gone for long. Love and curses wait for no man – not even when that man is yours truly. So watch out for any archways…no matter how trivial or small they may appear. You may find yourself ensnared in one of my many love traps – waiting for me to find you your own true love. And find him I will – until the day I’m free.  

So keep wishing…I’m listening.

And waiting.

Until we meet again, dear reader.

Always,

D.