Hello Dear Reader (A Note from Des)

Hello Dear Reader,

 I see you’re back. Couldn’t stay away, could you?

No need to be embarrassed or fumble around for a clever excuse. You can’t help yourself. I am rather amazing. And dashing…oh, and don’t forget ridiculously good-looking (that's me on the side there). Go ahead, sigh a little...every woman does.

But once again, this really isn’t about me, it’s about you.

I know, I know. You’re just dying to find out more about me. Alas, I won’t bore you with the details of my own curse…well, not yet anyway. Perhaps in time, when we know each other a little better I might divulge a secret or two of my own.

Wouldn't you like to know what makes this gorgeous heart tick?

For now, let us take a journey together to my latest conquest. A cute little ghost-whisperer named Maya who hates anything without a pulse. You can’t really blame her. Ghosts are such a pain in the ass; too bad for her, her true love happens to be one.

Well, that’s not entirely fair. Daniel is more of a wraith than your typical ghost – a wraith cursed by one wicked witch with an axe to grind. And boy did she grind it on Daniel, turning him into a shade cursed to live with all the desires that make a man itch, but without any means to help him scratch it.

That is, until now.

It's not easy finding a love connection for a girl who can see the dead or for a soul that's trapped inside a cursed plantation in the middle of Nowhere, Louisiana. It's a good thing I came along when I did.

So, come and meet Maya and Daniel. Let’s see what these two crazy kids can do together. Trust me, it's gonna be one hell of a wild ride.  

xoxo

D.