A/N: Let the suggestions begin

So here's the description of the new story I'm working on:

Ryder Isabelle Waters can do it all... Or at least she thinks she can. She's a dancer who has two jobs and is also top in her class. All while taking care of her 3 siblings. Ryder has been on her own now for a year since the death of her parents. Senior year is almost done and she has received a scholarship to the college of her choice and she's just trying to get done high school without losing her mind.
Enter an old burnt out flame from what seems like long ago: Benjamin Chase, heir to a multi-billion dollar enterprise. Ben was Ryder's only competition for the scholarship and is almost as stubborn than Ryder.
He's a player and graduation has got him reminiscing about old times.
Ryder's best friend, Zara, convincing her to go to the end of the year blow out. While there Ryder goes against her own judgement and reminisces with Ben.

Flash forward four years and Ryder is now 21 and has just graduated college. All this while being the guardian of 6 children ranging from 3-17 years olds. She has been able to handle 6 kids while completing her degree in finance and holding a steady job. Life is beg fining to start looking up after a long storm.

Will Ryder still be able to do it all when life starts to throw her a few bad pitches? Most importantly, will she be able to keep her 3 little secrets a secret when someone unexpected reappears? All while trying to find a better job and take care of 6 kids?

So the summary I bet you can get the gist of it
She gets pregnant with triplets and well I think you've guessed Ben's the dad. He comes back into her life and well you can kinda guess what I'm getting at. She's hesitant at first of course.

Just put your title ideas in the comments below. All suggestions will be greatly apprised and whoever title I choose, I will let you create a character for the story

Oh and a picture of Ryder is on the top

This little "competition" of sorts ends on July 14th

Let the suggestions begin-

Reckless-princesss