A Plane Coincidence - Part 3

A Plane Coincidence by embracingreality

http://www.wattpad.com/story/38981417-a-plane-coincidence

Avery Hampton, 18 year old half British, half Indian girl, is strong willed, ambitious and determined. After finishing 12 years of her school life, she decides to continue her studies in Australia. It is the first time she is traveling away to another country all by herself. On that day, she feels brokenhearted for leaving her family behind. But something gets her mind off homesickness. It's the charming boy sitting next to her on the plane.

During the 30 hour flight, this mysterious boy manages to cheer Avery up. They pretend to be 'in love' and Avery lets the boundaries that she has built fall for this stranger, but only for 30 hours.

6 months have passed and Avery has settled in Sydney. She started going to university, found a part time job and made good friends. She has everything to keep her busy but a part of her mind still wants to meet the stranger on the plane who is supposedly in the same city as her. Will she ever meet him again? If she does, will he be the same person?

 Will she ever meet him again? If she does, will he be the same person?