I'm weird.Oh wait I already knew that

My obsession with cars is really bad.
Today I saw a really old Mercedes and I almost started crying.
I was at Dysart's in the parking lot waiting for my mom to come out and on the back of a semi truck there was an old military hummer and I said to my dad "I want to steal that hummer ,it's such a beautiful hummer .I want it,"
Then I started talking about all sorts of car parts and stuff.Then I got onto the topic about NASCAR.
My dream car is too expensive, It's a 1969 fastback mustang or as in princess diaries it would be a 1969 fastback "Stang". I also want the Batmobile,a Camro,Hummer,old Dodge charger and challenger and the list goes on and on. Hopefully this summer my uncle might be sending tickets for the NASCAR race in New Hampshire and we'll buy pit passes.(A\N My uncle does work for NASCAR but I don't live with him like my story "The move to North Carolina") If we get pit passes I'd get to see my uncle in action ,He's a car chief for Joey Logano.
I'd probably spend the time that Joey Logano's race car was near by drooling and over it.
I seriously need to stop talking about cars. Yay like that would happen.
How about I talk about the book I've been reading "Night" by Elie Wiesel and no it's not on wattpad.
"Night" is a great book,I love it.I love the way it's written.
Okay now onto the topic about my best friend veeorvixy's new book Bitch club.
I love it! It's great it's got freaking Tyler Oakley in it .I love how she wrote bitch club,it's pure awesomeness!
Speaking of other things that are pure awesomeness there 's my other best friend I_am_loco_'s book My random book. I love how she can write about the random things and yes,she is the crazy.
I

Until  next time my little bats
~Batman or as the joker @