Roku found us

I wanted a pic of Rin when she looks older and also Roku is 22 just letting you guys know forgot to mention it in the other chapter, Hehehehehehe onto the story~

Ayumi P.O.V

A week has gone by since I met Roku, and left him in the village so the people could heal that injury he had but ever since then Roku has been on my mind.

When I walked back home from visiting the river mama was outside looking for some things, probably some more herbs and poisons for medicine. "Ayumi standing there and staring isn't that interesting is it?" Mama said without even looking at me. Always forgot she was a half demon to, papa never tells me how he found mama or how she is the same dog demon as him. I was always curious I asked a couple times but papa would always brush it off.

I walked up to her "Where's papa?" I asked she looked at me "He said he needed to speak to Miroku about something" she smiled "So he went to Sangos" I laid down in the grass looking up into the sky. "mama, why am I half demon of you and papa are demons? Shouldn't I put full demon like uncle" I asked.

"Papa never told you?" She asked "Tell me what?" I was a human Ayumi, I sat up in surprise "What?!" she giggled "It's not that big of a shock is it?" She smiled "I-I guess not but how..." She frowned "Your uncle, he helped me" she looked up towards the sky "if I died and he used his sword to revive me, I would've lost my precious daughter" I stared at her. Is that true, uncle never told me this. "I love you mama" I said looking towards the ground she giggled again "I love you too Ayumi"

I looked up in alert looking around "What is it Ayumi" mama said looking at me worried, I stood up quickly hearing a sword being unsheathed "Ayumi please don't-" I didn't listen instead I ran where I heard the noise slamming the person down to the ground his sword falling out of his hands and onto the ground.

I growled until I saw those white eyes then I froze. "Roku..." I said shocked then I remembered that he was thinking about killing us and my blood started to boil.

I grabbed his neck with my sharp claws piercing the sides before he could even talk, he started grasping for air while my eyes turned red. Thinking about him cutting down my mother pissed me off.

"Ayumi!" Mother said graving my hands "Ayumi let go!" She said taking my hands off his neck, I blinked a few times looking at her confused. Roku was coughing as the air was returning to his lungs, mama pulled me off of Roku looking at him. He sat up rubbing his neck "Another demon saving my life how pathetic" He said coldly I growled but was over powered by another growl "That demon used to be human you scum" papa said behind Roku.

I looked up to see him really angry "Inuyasha, cool down nothing happened" mama said standing, Inuyasha crossed his arms and looked the other direction.

Nishio ran out towards me hugging my side in fear "Ayumi you looked scary" I pat his head "sorry Nishio" mama had went over to Roku checking his neck "You're lucky I didn't let Ayumi just kill you, what was it Roku?" He nodded, mama held out her hand "Let me heal your neck" he simply grabbed it picking up his sword in the process.

Mama had walked him back to the house while papa looked down on me "Let's go Nishio, Ayumi" he said walking off towards the house, I hugged Nishio closely worried what papa would've done if I didn't find him.

At the house

Mama was currently wrapping Roku's neck while I was playing with Nishio, papa was sitting in corner watching Roku carefully. "What a weird bunch you are" he said, mama laughed.

"Should've seen us when we were younger, you would've probably been more weirded out then you are now" he huffed "what did he mean when he said you used to be human?" He asked, "none of your damn business" papa growled at him "sit Inuyasha" papa slammed head first into the wooded floor with a loud 'thud'

"Don't mind him, he's just protective" I didn't realize Nishio was next to him until he was literally next to him, I looked back and forth from my lap to him thinking how he moved so fast.

"Ayumi is sorry for what she did, she didn't mean it" Roku looked down at Nishio "Silver hair" he simply said, see Nishio looks just like papa silver hair, bright yellow eyes the only difference is the kimono and no necklace.

"That's Nishio, he's more sweet then these two" mama said papa finally lifted his face off the ground "Shut up Kagome" she just chuckled saying 'sit' again making his face go deeper into the floor.

"But please don't be afraid of us, we don't want to hurt someone let alone a human" mama said sadly "They might look mean but they're nice once you get to know them" she finished, I stood up annoyed that she wasn't angry with the fact he wanted to kill us and I left the house.

After a few hours seeing the sun set from on top of a tree, Nishio had joined me "Ayumi~" he said in his cute voice "Yes Nishio" he pointed to the ground "He said he wanted to talk to you" I looked towards the ground seeing none other than Roku.

"Why?" I asked "He wanted to apologize Ayumi" I sighed "Fine" I grabbed Nishio jumping out of the tree "Weee!" Nishio screamed with excitement I smiled but quickly hid it with a mask when I landed on the ground behind Roku.

"You sure like to make an entrance" he said "Yea makes me look like what they call it" "superhero!" Nishio said jumping out of my arms "Right superhero" Roku raised his eyebrow in confusion. "It's nothing anyways what do you want?" I asked him.

He came closer to me while Nishio went to look at the flowers "I wanted to apologize" he said with the smooth voice of his "Oh wow he mustered the balls to say it?" I blinked, shouldn't I be the one to say it.

"Yea I did, I want to say it because I thought you guys were like any other demon but your family is different" I looked up at his beautiful white eyes "I guess I'm sorry to" I mumbled, he grinned "sorry what was that?" He put his hand next to his ear

"I'm sorry" I said louder "Oh my I must be going deaf because I still couldn't-" I grabbed his ear yelling I'm sorry into it. He fell to the ground holding his ear.

"Deaf yet?" I asked grinning like a fool "I think so" he said still clenching his ear, Nishio was laughing "She got you there Roku!" He said and I couldn't help but laugh too he smiled with pain written on his face. Till he said "By the way since I have no where to go your mom said I could stay" I immediately stopped laughing to look at him "She what!!?"

Hahahahahahhaahhahaahaahha Ayumi isn't gonna have a good time is she 😛 all well