Safe

Calvin P.O.V.

About a half hour after my flashback a nurse came in.

"Is there a Adam in here?" She asked looking up from her clipboard.

"Me!" I said raising my hand and standing up.

"Come with me." She said opening the door. "Taylor is going to be ok. She has been asking about  you ever since she woke up. " She said leading me a hallways. After a few more turns we came stopped outside a door.

"This is her. She is lucky to have someone like you." She then glanced up and down my body. "Very Lucky." Then she walked off. I chuckled then took a deep breath and walked in. The first thing I noticed was a face I wasn't sure I would ever see again. A face I loved more then anything.

Taylor P.O.V.

"Adam!" I said in excitement. The pain I felt from the surgery's seamed to disappear.

"Taylor I missed you so much. Are you ok?" He asked rushing towards my bed. I could tell from his eyes he wasn't lying. 

"I sure am now!" I said looking into his gorgeous green eyes. He then leaned in to kiss me. When he did, sparks flew. I knew he loved. We pulled away and kept our foreheads together.  

"I love you" I said keeping out eyes locked.

"I love you too" He said. He then kissed me again pushing me back onto the bed. I then couldn't help but run my fingers through his short hair. We did this till Karlie and my parent walked in, Karlie leading. 

"Oh, Sorry." Karlie said with a smile getting our attention. 

"No, it's fine" I said biting my lip and feeling my face turn red. I then looked up at Calvin, he pecked me on the nose and moved me to the other side of the bed so my mom and dad could sit. After talking about the events for a while the doctor came in and told me I could go home. Calvin drove me home and Karlie followed us because she said she wanted to talk to me. 

Once we got home Calvin and Karlie fought about who got to push me in. Karlie won and pushed me straight into my bedroom so we could talk. 

"What's up Karlie?" I asked. 

"He loves you Taylor." Karlie said.

"Yeah I know."

"No, he really loves you. He cried in the waiting room for you. I've never seen I guy cry for a girl like that before." 

"Wow I hope he knows I love him."

"I think he knows."

"Karlie,  I kinda have a surprise for you."

"What?!" She practically shouted. I held up my hand with the promise ring.

"He gave me a promise ring!"

"Oh My God Taylor" She smiled so big then gave me a hug. Then her phone buzzed.

 "Are you ok in here?" I nodded.  "I have to go but I will call you later to check up. Love you!"

"Love you too!" Once I heard the door shut I rolled myself into the dining room. I could tell dinner was almost ready. Calvin was amazing and waited one me all night. I knew I would have to pay him back but that would be easy. We ate dinner and watched movies all night. I fell asleep in his arms which made me feel safe.

------------------------------

Sorry it's short again. I will try to make them longer. Hope you liked it :)