Part Two; Ugh.

KIRAS POV; 

I walked through my front door. My mom wasn't home, so I assumed she was down the pub, most likely getting knocked up again by some 60 year old man, with his loose skin and his old balls. Gross. Atleast it left me home alone for a few hours. I walked up to my bedroom and got out my laptop. Logging into my blog site. When I say I have no friends, I dont really mean that at all. Because, I have one. A special friend. Her names Megan. Me and her, we were so close it's unreal. I've known her for 4 years now, I've never met her, but I feel as though she gets me. Understands me. Likes me for me. She was my bestfriend, and I loved her with every inch of my life. 

"Hey Beaut. You'll NEVER guess what?" I smiled at her message. 

"Hey! What?"

"I love you loser.~"

I laughed and smiled. How I loved this girl. I heard the door slam shut from downstairs, and got a sick feeling in my tummy. I gave megan my love and signed off of my blog site. Shoving my laptop under my pillow as fast as I physically could. She was coming up the stairs. 

"OI slut. where are you?" She sneered. I ran into my bathroom and locked the door. I heard her crashing and throwing things around in my bedroom..Tears rolled down my face. "Silly Bitch I know you're here." I looked around my bathroom and saw my razor. Perfect. I grippped the razor tightly inn one hand and pushed it into my skin. I bit my lip, as tears welled up in my eyes..I felt no pain. I felt nothing but numbness hate and disgust. I continued cutting my arms untill I no longer had the effort. I lay on the floor and sung myself a song..."She was tired of the lies tired of the fight...