Part One: Unft.

KIRAS POV;

'Kira! Kira! Get up you lazy piece of shit!' my mother was screaming at me from the kitchen. "yay another day in this so called life of mine" I whispered to myself..dragging myself out of my bed and into my ensuite bathroom. I locked the door, and ran a bath. Usual morning routine. Joys. While waiting for my bath too fill up I stepped onto the scales, the number that greeted me made my heart sink. "You stupid fat bitch Kira" I whispered too myself. Letting a tear drip down the side of my cheek. I climbed into the bath, the burning water piercing my sin. Did I care? No. I cleaned my hair, and washed my body then climbed out, getting a glance of myself In the mirror. Loads of words sprung to mind. "Disgusting. Hideous. Ugly. Fat." ugh. I hated my appearence. I had brown wavy hair that went down too the middle of my back. Light green eyes. And tanned honey brown skin. I might sound pretty to you. But I didn't feel it. I was 5'4.. quite small. I had dimples, which I wish I didn't have but hey ho. I looked like shit. Simples. I blowdried my hair and put it up into a messy bun, throwing on an oversized swag jumper and my cross leggins straight after. I applied natural looking makeup, not that It made me look any different. Then I Trooped downstairs. I walked down the stairs, dreaming of what I wished I looked like; "Kira get your fucking ass here right now." that soon pulled me out of my nice, comfortinng thoughts. I trailed into the living room to where my mom was waiting for me. "About fucking time you showed your ugly face slut. You woke up late. Get your fucking ass to school right the fuck now." I sighed. "Yes mom." She must of heard it wrong because she swung for me, her fist catching my face leaving tears welling up in my eyes. "Don't fucking talk back to me, go now whore." I walked out of the room and opened the front door. Great. A bruised cheek. Thanks mom. Not. I got into my car, and put some concealer over my new bruise and started  off too school. School sucked, but It was still better than home. 

I walked into school. Keeping my face hidden from everyone. I had no friends, so I guess hidinng wasn't a problem. I got my books out of my locker but before I knew It someone had sent them flying out of my hands, leaving them on the floor.. "slut." she spat, and ran off with her friends laughing. I sighed. "So it begins." I thought o myself, reaching down to pick up my books then hurrying off too class. "Hey everyone! It's the school whore!" Someone else shouted. Everyone started laughing as a tear fell down my cheek. I walked away, looking down. A boy tripped me over and I landed in a heap on the floor. "Where you going slut?"  I got back up and walked away. He tripped me again. Fuck. "I asked you a fucking question. Don't ignore me." He yelled at me, his face inches from mine.  I stayed silent. Way too scared to speak. "Whatever you little bitch." He said slapping in the excact same place my mother punched me, I flinched. The bell for class went and I hurried off, tears streaming down my face and ignoring all the name calling; "Fatty...Outcast...Weirdo..Slut." I clutched my books to my chest, ignoring these comments as best as I could and walked into my class. Thankfully I sat alone. A group of people laughed at me, and some others laughed at me. "Hey ugly, where did you get that trashy outfit from?" One of the girls called out, all of her friends laughing at me. She was eyeballing up my clothes looking disgusted when another girl called out; "He jumper is way too big, and it looks like someone died in her leggins, like ew." I sunk lower into my chair, pulling my sweaters down over my hands. If only they knew. School went pretty quick for me, which was a plus side I guess.. as soon as the bell for the end of class went I rushed out, only to be pushed on my ass. I lay there for a few seconds and glanced up. I saw blue Supras and Pink Sillettos. Great. The two most popular people in out entire school. I tried to get up onto my feet, soon to be pushed back down by the girl. They both spat on me. "You're a freak. You're so ugly. Nobody loves you, please remind us all what you're still doing here?" I cringed when he said all, because I knew then that everyone was crowding us. Laughing at me, Mocking me. Tears welled up in my eyes, I got up sharply and ran out of school. Got into my car and drove off home. End of school. Time to face home. Great.