THE NEGLECTED2

ENJOY =)

             The ride had taken longer than I thought. It was around eight o'clock , the sky had just darkened as I sat in the big pick up truck waiting for Timmy to get out of Mr. Jenkins shop. He had been in there for almost twenty minutes and I was getting antsy. I had pulled out my school papers to find that I didnt have any homework to do , and one of the many books I was readying were -as luck has it not with me.

Outside was incredibly hot , the air turning almost like it was back to summer instead of the end of September. The windows were down and the slight breeze felt good on my face.

The sound of male chuckling and the door opening followed by foot steps had me looking to see Mr.JEnkings and Timmy walking out of the building. I watched Timmys long powerful strides in his worn out jeans and work boots. His tee was tight and a smudge wrinkled and dirty from working all day. God did he always look sexy.

I couldnt make out what they were saying but I could see that whatever Mr.Jenkings said made Timmy laugh. I loved seeing his smile..it gave me shivers that ran from my head to toes.  As they neared I smile at them both, chirping a hello to Henry.

" I didnt know you were out here lil' lady!" His southern tint leaked through and I couldnt help but smile. " I wouldnt of kept your boy in there for so long."

"Its alright. Its a nice night." I said happily, pushing the thoughts of TImmy leaving me out here alone away.

" It is isnt it?" He agreed as Timmy got in the drivers seat. " Well im gonna let you two go..have a nice night . Thanks for the parts again Tim."

                As we drove home the humidity was becoming unbearable. Timmys old trucks conditioning wasnt working, and the wind did scarce to help. It was silent besides the soft hum of the radio, a sweet husky twang singing about love.

Finally not able to bear it I unbuckled and began taking off my sweatshirt leaving me in my white cami. Instantly I felt better as the wind got to my shoulders and neck. I stretched my arms above my head moaning at the pleasure it sent as my back cracked and relaxed.

A grunt came to and I turned my head to where Timmy was fidgeting in his seat, his jaw set in fustration as he looked forcufully at the road. Confused yet a little amused as he looked funny I watched to see what was wrong.

As my eyes traveled his body I quickly noticed what was wrong. The bulge between his legs was highly noticable through his jeans. His hand jerked to his crotched re-positioning himself before lifting his hips slightly.

I bit my lip, my own arousing happening at the same time.  Timidly I crossed over towards him, climbing ontop of his lap so I straddled him forward still abling him to see the road. His chest panted with quick, short up and down movements as he stared forward past my ear. His face was pained, but with the least emotion acuurable. His jaw was still set and his muscles were stiff and bulging.

I moaned as I felt his thickness against my core, and pressed tighter against him.