Their Cute Tho.

(A/N; Sorry I didn't uploaded this story for a while, I'm kinda busy w' school n stuff. Go check my new story 'She Will Be Loved. Enjoy.)

* Starting off from 'Lets Get It Started '*

???: ' Yeah, really' *bites underlip*

' You thirsty you know that ?' I said.

' Gimme some to drink then bae ' he responded.

Me: O.o

' Yo Ray ? Stop drooling man' a caramel skin boy with cute lil curls said.

' I'm sorry miss, but my friend here never heard of respect. '

I giggled a little.

He smiled ' My name is Chresanto, these here are my friends.

' Jacob is the name mami' the one with the massive afro said.

' Rayan, but you can call me whatever you want' the one with two braids winked at me.

' Hi, I'm Craig ' the guy with the mohawke smiled. I smiled back and checked him out for a minute. He's kinda cute and handsome, he has to put off his shades tho.

' Well .. Ehm.. My name is Rachel, but ya'll can call me Chell or Chella' I said.

Chresanto: ' Yo, weren't you at the parking lot earlier ?'

Me: 'Ehm .. Yess ?'

Chresanto: ' Remember the blue benz u almost got hit with ? '

Me: ' Yess.. Are you a stalker or something ? '

Chresanto: ' *Laughs* Nah, that was my car ..'

-Yasmine'sPOV

Rachel: ' OMG, Really dude ? '

???: 'Im sorry, I'm sorry. Stop beating me !'

I looked at Chell fake beating a cute guy, then I faced 3 more good looking guys. Does she knows them ?

' Aahh Yass ?! '

Me: ' what ? Aahh , G look at you ! '

I know G ( the 'G' is for Gerren not Gansta, just to let y'all know ) for some time now, it started a long time ago when I started hanging on the streets at age 7.

My parents never had time for me they where always busy with work. My older brother was in some gang I didn't knew about until..

-FLASHBACK-

I was hanging on the streets as usual, I knew my neighborhood like the back of my hand. I ate one of the donuts I bough and stared at some stores when I saw a girl standing agains a dirty wall looking very skinny with dirty clothes on. I walked up to her and gave her the rest of my donuts, she looked a little scared but then accepted my offer.

' Hi.. I'm Yasmine.. ' I said.

' Ehm.. I'm Gloria but you can call me Gerren ' she said and continued eating.

Me: 'Wanna walk with me ?'

Gerren: 'Sure '

We walked and talked and got to know each other until it got late and she walked me home.

Me: ' So why the name 'Gerren' ?'

' It's different I like that name ' she answered.

Me: ' Oh, so..*GCO* (GetsCutOff)

'Im sorry dawg I'm sorry ! ' a familiar voice said.

???: ' I want my money now nigga ! '

Four boys stood there and one had a gun.

I was terrified, the familiar voice faced me.

'Duquan ?!' I said.

???: 'Yo who's the girl Duquan ?'

Duquan: ' My little sister. Yas ! What the hell are you doing ?!'

Me: 'Nobody was home '

???: ' Bro I don't have no time for this ! WHERE IS MY MUTHAFUCKIN MONEY !? ' *Pointing gun at his head*

I stared to cry by hearing his deep loud voice and so did G.

Duquan: ' Calm down bruh, I'll get your money, I.. I swear. Just put the gun down. '

Me: 'Duquan what's happening ?'

' Duquan don't worry sis ill handle this ' .

But it was too late BOOM BOOM ! Two gunshots and my brother laying in a pile of his own blood.

I was so shocked I couldn't move and Gerren cried even harder.

???: 'Make them stop !' * Sighns the two other boys*

They took their guns and came our direction. Gerren took my hand and we started running. We hid behind this facility building. We could hear their footsteps but there was nowhere to run.

' Pshh ! This way ! ' a girly voice said. We followed her into the facility and she brought us to her room.

' My name is Rachel ' she said.

Me: ' Mine is Yasmine and this is Gloria '

Gerren: ' But you can call me Gerren. Are you sure they will not come here ?'

Rachel: 'No, I once dealed with them they won't come here'

We trusted her and stayed with her, before we knew we became closest friends ever.

-END OF FLASHBACK

A/N: Did y'all liked it ? Sorry for wrong words ;$. Comment&Vote bye.