Brand New.

-PresentDay-(Rachel'sPOV)

'Ladies and gentlemen fasten your seatbelt please, we are about land in LosAngeles' the stewardess said. I looked out of my window. 'A new place, a new beginning.' I said to myself. 'Cabin crew, prepare for landing' the pilot announced. We landed and everyone got out of the plane. I got thru the immigration, and walked into the arrival hall.

'YAAAWWW CHELL, AAAYYYEE !' A familiar voice yelled, it was my bestie Yasmine. I still was looking at the direction where I tough I heard her voice, but then this little miss chica flew directly in my arms and we both fell 'Ayee CUTIE !! Nice to see you too ! Loll, now get off me u bustin' my tits.' I replied. Cutie was her nickname, because she was little and cute, but if you tried her ? She ain't gon' be all cute anymore.

'Aw, sorry . Lets get your stuf and go to the hotel' she said. So we packed my stuf in her RangeRover and headed off to the hotel. She drove and I sat in the passengetseat next to her. 'Omg im soo exited !! We're going to have so much fun, goin to the club and all that shitt' she said with a big smile. 'Aye chica, calm down with the clubbing, you know I have a boyfriend.' I said. ' I know but that doesn't mean that you can't have fun with ya old girl' She said. 'Ight you win, but we gotta shop or something and I'm HUNGREEEYYY !!' I whined. The plane food wasn't that great att all !

'I got you gurl I know all the best stores. Wait until we in the hotel than you can order some food. ! ' she replied.

We arrived at the hotel, we was staying at the HiltonHotel like some bossbitches ! Yasmine spoke with the lady behind the counter, the lady smiled and gave Yas

the keys. 'Which room ?' I asked. ' Room 215' she answered. We got in the elevator with my stuf. Once we got out if the elevator two boys stood there just hanging around I guess, one had two braids and a SnapBack the other had a blonde mohawke. They just stared at us. ' Aww, ya'll need help ?' The one with the mohawke asked pointing at the suit cases. ' No, thanks' I said paying him no attention. When we got in my room.. Well it was kinda like suit but when we got in I got immediately on my bed. 'Yaw CHELL, I saw that dude staring at you like you is a piece of candy' she teased. ' Lol, whatever Cutie I'm callin' room service ! Do they have Rice-A-Roni ? ' I asked..