Introduction

Can't Catch Me!

Book 2 - The Dimensioneer

©2012 Maree O’Brien

 Preface

I pushed the leaves aside as I ran.

Where was Joel?  Why wasn’t he here?

I could hear the sounds of pursuit behind me.  He was getting closer.  I had to run faster.  I had to get away.  I had to find Joel.

But where was Joel? 

My muscles all burned as my blood pumped hard through my body. I couldn’t keep this pace up for much longer.   I made another sharp turn and pushed myself.

I listened to his steady running behind me.

“Cissy!” He screamed in fury.

No.  I knew who it was but I was still unprepared for the fear that coursed through me at the sound of his voice.  Hell, not him.  Please not him.

Joel, where are you?

Tears began to trickle down my face as the leaves I pushed through cut me.

My lungs ached, my legs were on fire and I had nothing left to draw from. 

Joel.

Please Joel. 

Find me Joel.

Save me Joel.

Help me.

“Cissy, you are mine!”  The voice was close now, too close.

I turned to catch my breath.

I turned to fight.

Goodbye Joel.

=====  Authors Note =====

 This is the second book of The Dimensioneer's Series. 

Don't Catch Me!  is the first book in the series and is currently still available on Wattpad -

Don't Catch Me!

Would you jump? If you saw a rip in the fabric of space would you jump? No? So if you saw a shimmery light coming from a dark mysterious void, would you jump? Still no? But if you saw the boy you love fall, would you try to catch him? Would you jump after him? Really... still no?  Liar!  I did.

Find it on my profile page!