chapter 4

hey sorry its been forever ive just been going through alot and im going through a bad breakup/: well heres da chapter:D

Chapter 4

As we sat there in silence wondering what would happen we realized that just because me and Jayden were dating we couldn't stay the same. If we ever broke up......which i hope we don't we'll deal with it then. I voiced these thoughts and Jayden smiled at me.

"I'm not gonna break up with you.....ever," He said with a smile that made me dizzy.

"Good because if you do I'll beat your ass," I smirked.

We all laughed and it all went back to a normal lunch. Us the crew. The most feared kids realized nothing could seperate them and this alone made Jayda smile. Maybe she could make something of herself. Maybe she will become a pro skater. Maybe she will just have a good relationship with Jayden and maybe even get married and have kids someday. The possibilites were endless.

Paige's pov

I watch as Jayden and Jayda laugh and talk and flirt. It's no surprise that they are dating. That alone makes me hate Jayda more. I'm the freakin' head cheerleader I should have him not HER!

"Mary, I don't get it. She's a freak. She has black hair and dresses emo! Shouldn't he like me?"

"Yeah, she is such a freak. And she's kinda a bitch."

"KINDA?!?!?!"

"I meann.....really.....a really big bitch." Mary stuttered correcting herself.

"Yeah and she skates. Who would like someone like that?!" I breathed angrily and looked down at my uneaten lunch. I had lost my appetite......again.

heyy like i said sorry for the long wait and i introduced a new characteer and another new character will be based on my ex.