chapter 2

Jayden's pov

As she passed me back the note I could only hope she said yes. I can't believe I actually asked her on a date. She is so amazing though and I've loved since kindergarten when we first met. I remember that day like it was only yesterday.

*Flashback*

I walked into kindergarten on September 3 it was the first day. I saw a very pretty girl with black hair pale skin and one green eye and one blue eye. When i saw shiny tears in her eyes it broke my heart. I didn't even know her name, yet I loved her. I saw a girl with blonde hair and blue eyes go over to her and say something in her ear. The girl smiled and she looked at me. I walked right over.

"Hi my names Jayden and I like your eyes," I said happily.

She giggled. "Thanks, I'm Jayda," she giggled. "This is my best friend Baily," She said pointing at the little blond haired girl.

"Hi Baily. And our names are almost the same," I said smiling.

"Hi Jayden." Baily whispered.

I smiled and said, "I have no friends i just moved her from New York, wanna be my freinds?" I added the last part quietly afraid that Jayda and Baily wouldn't want to be friends with me.

Jayda looked like she just walked into a candy store and was told she could have anything she wants. "Yayyyy new best freind!!" She shouted happily.

"I like new freinds," Baily said smiling.

I smiled I got to be freinds with the girl I loved.

*End of flashback*

 I unflolded the note and read it laughing. The best words were "Sure a date sounds fun:D" I barely read the rest of it because she said yes! The girl I love said yes. I can't wait for the weekend.

Heyy sorry its short please vote and let me know if you like his pov