Stuck On My Mind - One Direction [13]

14.

“No! It’s not Charlie! It can’t be him! Aliens have abducted my cousins!” Liana exclaimed, jumping up and down, left and right, back and front, here and there.

Basically, she was going nuts. Beside her, Harry was chuckling at her weird psycho behaviour. “Oh god! They were Martians. I am telling you!” Harry looked at her. She was biting her lip and looking at him nervously. “I’m very confused, Harry. Last time when I hugged a guy and Charlie saw, it took me ages to calm him down. How can he just laugh and walk off this time.”

“First of all, take a deep breath Liana. Breath in… out… in… out.” Liana did what he said, before sitting down, facing Harry. “We can ask him the next time we meet him. For now, let’s do something.”

“Like… going to sleep!”

“What time is it?”

“5 in the morning.”

“Shit.”

“I know.”

“Good night, Harry.” She leaned in and gave him a kiss on the cheek. “I’ll see you later.”

“It’s morning.”

“Good morning, then!”

“Good morning.” He said quietly as she walked out of the room and into her bedroom.

*  *  *

“You look like a carrot.” Louis told Melissa.

“WHAT? Are you blind or something? Or is it that your eyes are fixed to see carrots and only carrots so when they see anything else, they think it’s a carrot and see a carrot.”

“Eyes can’t think.” He told her matter-of-factly, making Lissa roll her eyes.

“You leave me with nothing to say.” She told him.

“I should join the debating club or become a lawyer or something.” He told her.

Her eyes widened. “NO! Don’t even try that! The judges will go bananas! One might even bang their head against the wall.”

“I was only joking, pumpkin.”

“As if I didn’t know!” She told him, rolling her eyes again. “And don’t call me puuuuumpkin. No…” She said, extending the o.

“Shuz up, pumpkin. And plus, if you don’t stop rolling your eyes, they’re going to get stuck. And I AM NOT a dog. Stop extending the o.”

“I’m not puuumpkin! And they won’t get stuck. See.” She rolled her eyes again. “And you are what you are. Stop denying it.” She stuck her tongue out at him.

“One of these days, I’ll cut your tongue off.” He told her, obviously kidding.

She stuck her tongue out before saying. “HA-HA! Good night, sucker” And running out of the room, leaving Louis smiling to himself…

*  *  *

“So, what’s your answer?” Liam asked her.

Fiona looked at him, unsure. “I don’t know. I mean, I’ve never been asked out before. And… I’ve never been kissed. Are you sure ca-“

She was cut off by Liam’s lips pressed on to hers. He half expected her to push him off and slap him but that was something she didn’t do. Instead, she brought her hands up to his chest and rested them there. Liam didn’t hesitate wrapping his arms around her waist as she deepened the kiss. That was a shocker for Liam. After what seemed like ages but was only a few minutes, they both pulled away, breathless. Fiona was looking at him, flustered, when he said, “Well, you can’t say you’ve never been kissed now, can you?”