Stuck On My Mind - One Direction [10]

10.

“CHILLLLLL!” Charlie said. “Let me tell you something.”

“Tell me to stay away from Lizzie?” Zayn asked looking at the floor.

“Maybe… not.”

Zayn’s eyes shot up, as he looked at Charlie, confused. Correction – VERY confused. “What?”

“Well, I was thinking… that… you know… you help me with –“

“Tanvi? And you let me spend MORE time with Lizzie?” Zayn asked, finally realizing what was going on in Charlie’s mind.

Charlie smiled sheepishly, scratching the back of his neck. “Maybe.”

Zayn grinned. “What about ‘I want to keep my sisters safe’?”

“Uh, I don’t think you’re much harm.” He said, grinning back.

Zayn laughed as he pulled him into a friendly hug. “I don’t know… I can try. What about the other boys?”

“It’s just you… for now.”

---------

Lissa held the mirror in front of Harry while Fiona went near is here and screamed. Harry’s eyes jolted open as he sat up. The mirror was in front of him and not a second later, he screamed. It probably woke the whole world up.

“WHAT have you evil people done to my beautiful flawless face?”

“Made it flawfull.” Lizzie said. “Flawful. Falawful. Falafel!”

“Shutup. Shurdup. Shut up!” Harry said. He was pretty angry but then his eyes wandered off towards Liana who was wearing a nervous expression and his eyes instantly softened.

“Someone’s pretty short tempered.” Lizzie said, annoyed at his sudden outburst.

“Uh, I’m sorry but I can’t help it if you want to make me look ugly to make yourself look more handsome.” He said, smirking.

Lizzie’s jaw dropped open and the chase began. Harry was Jerry. Lizzie was Tom.

“You son of freaking peanut! Go die in Wonderland!” Lizzie shouted at him while running.

Harry jumped over the sofa. “Shoot! For a girl, you’re fast.” Harry said, panting.

Lizzie jumped over the sofa too. “Watch me. This wasn’t even half my speed.”

Harry’s eyes widened as he ran for dear life. Seconds later, Lizzie overtook him, surprising him all the same.

“Oh funk.” Harry said, stopping suddenly.

“Loser.” Lizzie stuck her tongue out at him, kicking him on his knee not a second later.

“Ow.”

“Yay! Take that curly haired beauty!” she said.

“It didn’t hurt.”

“Then I should hit till it hurts.”

“Fine, it hurt a lot.” Harry lied.

“Then I should hit till it doesn’t affect you anymore.”

“You just want to hit me, don’t you?”

“Yep.”

“Loser.”

“Like you.” Lizzie stuck her tongue out.

“Implies on you.”

“You’re annoying.”

“You’re –“

“Shut up or else I’ll eat you Cookies.” Liana said. Behind her, Emily was taking a video of the whole Tom and Jerry show.

Lizzie forgot about Harry and ran into the kitchen grabbing her cookies, running back into the room and closing the door, and locking it.

“Someone’s desperate.” A voice behind her said. She turned around in a swift motion. Zayn.

------------------------

Harry walked to the washroom to clean the mess on his face up.

“I’ll help.” A voice from behind him said. He didn’t have to look to tell that it was Liana.

“Sure.” He said.

She walked up to him as she took a hand towel. She soaked it in water and then started wiping his face with it. “I’m really sorry.” She said while wiping it from his nose.

“It’s okay.” He mumbled. “What did you make on my face?”

“Nothing.”

“Nothing?”

“Nothing.” She said. “Just the heart on your wrist if it counts.” She said. As soon as she realized what she had said, she flushed in embarrassment. “I-I mean… I was… just doodling.” She had actually made some hearts with Harry written in them. She pulled his hand to wipe it off before he read it but he stopped and looked at his wrist.

“Hearts. You forgot to mention Harry.” He said.

Liana’s face redder, if that was even possible. She couldn’t look him in the eyes. “I’m going to go now.”

“Hey! What about helping me?”

“Uh, it’s done. Isn’t it?” Who was she kidding? Not even half of the paint was off. She turned and was walking away when Harry held her by the wrist and turned her around to face him, in one swift motion.

She could feel his hot breath on her face. That’s how close they were standing.

And . . .

---------

Emily was walking back to her room when she bumped into Niall.

“Hey blondie.” She chirped happily.

“Hey… brunette? That’s the best I could come up with.” Niall said.

Emily laughed. “I understand. You obviously lack that awesome talent I have.”

“Uh-huh. Sure.” He said. “You have really pretty eyes.” Niall said out of nowhere.

“Uhh… thanks.” Emily said, smiling shyly at him.

Suddenly someone plopped up and put his arm around Emily. I don’t need to tell you who it was. Just guess.

“Emily! My lovely lovely sister, you should get some sleep so that you don’t get dark circles.” He dragged her away as Emily looked back at Niall apologetically.

Finally, Niall knew how it felt to be CHARLIED.

------------

I hope you like it ;)