Breakfast

59 reads, 11 votes, and 1 comment?! I love you guys so so much! Okay, so for the nest chapter, I say, 15 votes? Ya'll can do that, can't you? Alright, bye lovlies! <3

-Erin xx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aubrey's P.O.V.

I walked downstairs, and went into the kitchen. I opened the fridge, nothing. I sighed, and opened the pantry. Yet again, nothing. That reminds me, I need to go grocery shopping. I grabbed my keys, and walked out the front door. The sun was just rising and it was quite warm, so I decided to walk to the cafe. I walked two blocks, and opened the door to the small cafe.

"Hey Aubrey!" My friend, Brian said, from behind the counter

"Hey Brian! How are you?" I asked.

"Pretty good, how about yourself? And may I ask, why are you up so early?" He said, confusion in his tone.

"I'm wonderful! Ah, well Kaylee asked me to go to London for the summer!" I squealed.

"Sounds fun! Don't get in too much trouble while you're there!" He said, chuckling.

"Hey! I'm not that much of a trouble maker." I said, fake pouting.

"I'm just teasing, Aubrey! So, what can I get you?" He asked.

"I'll have a caramel latte, with a sausage and cheese biscuit!"

"Okay, here ya go!" He said, handing me the food, and latte.

I handed him a ten dollar bill. "Keep the change." I said, and walked out the doors.

I walked back to my flat, and grabbed my keys out of my pocket. I unlocked my doors, and sat on the couch. I reached for the remote and got it in my hands. I turned on the television and Pretty Little Liars was on. I sat back, and ate my breakfast.