Packing

Ok, five reads and one vote already?! I love you guys! Thank you so much!

~Erin xx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aubrey's P.O.V.

I got up around four, ugh. I trudged to the bathroom and turned on the hot water in the shower. I stripped all my clothes off and stepped into the running water. I instantly woke up, and washed shampoo and conditioner into my hair, and let the water wash it out. I then grabbed my bottle of vanilla body wash, and scrubbed every crick of my body. I washed it off, and turned off the shower. I grabbed a towel, and wrapped it around my dripping body.

I walked to my closet, and picked out light pink jeans, and a a black shirt shirt, with black floral combat boots, and a white jean jacket to make it pop. I then went back into my bathroom and and took my hair down from my towel. It was almost dry, so I plugged in my hair dryer and dried it in a matter of minutes. Today, my dark brown hair was wavy, but it looked good, so I kept it that way. I got bobby-pins, and clipped my bangs back. I grabbed my make-up, and put on foundation, next I put on eyeliner, to make my caramel eyes pop, and then put on two layers of mascara. Lastly, I put on a little blush. I packed up all my toiletries, and stuck them in one big bag. I put them all in my suitcase, and packed the last things, my blow dryer, hair curler, and straightener. I picked up my mobile and put it into my purse, after checking the time. It was 6:30, enough time to go get some breakfast, and maybe buy some new earphones, because I am in need of some.