Chapter 9

I hope I'm getting all the chapters in the correct order. Chapter 10 seems too long to me, but its also my favorite I think. 

Unedited

~*~*~

Just as I stepped onto the school grounds people attached me.

They began to pull me away so I could help them and I did. Even if my mind wasn't completely with them.

Once it was almost time to go in I began to deny everyone who came for advice.

"Denise?" I turned to look at a short girl that was shorted than me, not by a lot considering she looked like a 5'3 girl.

"I'm not helping anyone else- I could help you tomorrow or during break if you want?" I try to say, I was already tired. Considering it was Monday, it made it worse.

"Oh no I don't need help, but Xavier told me to give you this." She gives it to me and smiled softly before turning around and leaving.

He totally wants to fück you.

I mentally slap my brain and its dirty thoughts.

You really need to get your head out of the gutter.

Shaking my head I decide to open the note before I even think about making my way to class. It's then that I realize I couldn't go with him today.

I promised my friends that Monday's were my no working days.

Carefully I unfold the already wrinkled note.

~Meet me at our spot.~

our?

Ha!

I decided to ignore that instead of looking for him and telling him that it's my spot. So I crumbled up the paper and threw it in the trash, deciding I would find him during break because I couldn't at lunch.

---

What I never understood what why my second period teacher liked me so much, I mean yes- I did do my work, but I never really do anything in class.

I would always finish it the last minutes, but never started it when he told us.

Today was no different. I fell asleep for about the first thirty minutes then awoke. Then the last twenty minutes I did my class work. Knowing that I didn't want to lower my A in that class. Having below an A would not only hurt me, but it also meant that I would have to take the final for this class.

Taking out my phone I plugged in the ear pieces and put them in my ear so I could concentrate on the music and not the people around me.

I finished the worksheet ten minutes after I started, so I stood up to go turn it in.

As I handed it to the teacher I noticed how he gave me a look.

A look in which asked for help, oh my gosh.

Something is not right with him, well not at the moment at least.

Pressing my lips in a thin line, I turned away- I didn't want to look at him that would mean talking to him and I had to help Xavier during break not him.

Forcing myself I sat in my chair and took out my phone again to play stick hero, I wouldn't want to get bored.

Well you are a boring person.

Shush.

My phone started to blink from the side which caught my eye. That blinking light meant I had a text message, but that wasn't the problem- the problem was that everyone that had my number knew not to text me durning class hours. I would most likely not respond back. Which makes since, I actually want to pay attention during the lessons, unlike some other people.

So, I kept playing the game on the phone and decided to not answer.

It's not like the person was dying.

---

It's not like the person was dying.

Problem, come out your class and meet me in the 40's hallway ~Xavier

Xavier.

Damn.

It wasn't good I could already feel it. Why didn't I look, maybe stupidity was eating me up slowly inside.

I texted him back telling him to meet me at the abandoned hallway, which he didn't respond to, but I was hoping that he read it so we could go over what was happening.

The hallways in which I had to pass were full of couples making out and I would be lying if I said it looked disgusting.

Kissing has to be one of the best things ever.

How can I make Xavier realize that?

Actually for your information- Kissing really isn't the best thing ever, but it's a close second.

It took me a while to take the perverted thoughts that went through my mind. Even sometimes it amazed me at how I had no innocence in me what so ever. Well at least thought wise.

I decided to lean against the wall and wait for him, it kinda felt awkward being the only female that was by herself there but I managed to get though it.

After a few minutes I reached into my pocket to see if he had answered or at least read my text.

He had read it, but didn't answer.

A sigh escaped my lips as I realized we had three minutes left of break. That would mean I couldn't help him today in any way which wouldn't do.

I waited those three minutes but the bell rang and I knew I wouldn't be able to meet with him today. So I pushed myself off the wall and waited for all the couples to exit the hall because I sure wasn't going to push couples away from each other.

That wouldn't be the best choice.

As I began to take a step someone grabbed my arm to pull me back. Turning around I came face to face with Xavier.

A gasped escaped my lips as my eyes landed on his hair.

"It's blue!" I state the obvious. Pointing, I was horrified.

Although he made it work, hair should not look like that.

"Duh, I need you to come with me somewhere." He gave a tug on my arm, but panic began to over flow my system and I pulled away quickly.

"Ugh, I'm gonna be late to class." I say, last time I arrived late to class my mom grounded me for three days.

"Ugh, I don't care." He made a face and pulled me again. I shook my head and put my feet in the ground as hard as I could. I was not going to move.

"Look, Xavier- I understand that your dilemma could be-"

"My hair is blue." He hissed.

"I think I realized that, but listen. I'll help you after school but I can't right now. My mother will be pissed." He examined my face closely, probably to see if I was fucking with him.

He took out his phone and I thought that would have been the best moment to make a run for it and go to my next class.

I almost fell with that idea in my mind. Forgetting that his hand was sill latched onto my arm.

He began to call someone and put the phone to his ear. Ignoring my struggle with his hold on me.

"Mason? It's Xavier. No." He rolled his eyes and could see that he was already frustrated talking to the guy. "I need you to go into the school's records and- yeah no, me and a friend." His eyes flickered to mine but he looked away quickly. "Denies Frost. I need to have a chat with her." The way he said chat made me want to run to a corner and cry.

Once he hung up he pulled me along with him.

"We're going out through the gym."

Instead of responding I just followed him, knowing if I didn't I would most likely not be seen tomorrow in class.

That and the bell rang.

So I was already going to get grounded anyways.