Chapter 7

A/N: Okay, I'll post about five more chapters tomorrow. Again, my document is like a puzzle, the chapters aren't numbered so I have to skim and estimate where one chapter begins and one ends. 

~*~*~

My eyes closed automatically but I was panicking in the inside.

Jesus do something woman, this is his first kiss for Gods sake.

Just don't bite his lip. Some people don't like that.

I decided to listen to my mind again. Slowly I began to move my lips to his unmoving ones. I cupped his cheeks to see if he would try and move them, but I knew he wouldn't. He was afraid of all of this.

Although I didn't want that. I wanted him to kiss me back. So I moved my hands in the back of his head and began to tug on his hair. Still kissing him softly. Knowing he will most likely punch me after this.

After a few seconds I decided I was going to give up, but his lips began to move.

Gosh, I've heard of first kissers sucking- but not this bad.

His mouth began to move to fast and he was spitting way to much.

I didn't like this.

I tried to pull away but he pulled me close, I was in shock that I didn't move. I tried to kiss him back because I didn't want to be an asshole.

Once he finished he backed away and he looked at me, clearly shocked as well.

"Did I just-"

"Yes." I nodded my head, he touched his lips slowly and I felt myself shiver. I mean, yes he was bad but it was his first kiss. With a bit more kisses he would be a pro.

He hummed and I tired my best not to show my real emotions.

I needed him to have some happiness.

"Okay, so I'll see you at lunch." I say quickly. Deciding I was going to talk to him about kissing techniques. At least my main mission is done. Now I just have to give him tips and I'll be done with him, I could move on.

"Lunch-?" He questioned, clearly confused as to why I would mention another meeting.

"Yeah. Ehh- I have to go over something with you." I say carefully. Trying not to sound to worried.

He pressed his lips in a thin line and I tried my hardest to not stare at his lips.

"Well I'll meet you here alright?" I say. It seemed like he didn't care because he didn't come to me. I just walked away knowing that the bell will ring any minute.

And I was right, it did ring a minute later.

---

"Are you okay Denies?" Kory continues to look at her paper, but I knew she still tried to show as much care as she could.

"Yeah just a bit-" I stopped and noticed Kory put her pencil down. She turned to look at me, but I could clearly tell that she wasn't okay. "Kory? What's wrong?" I decided to move a bit closer. Placing my hand on her shoulder. Her lip trembles but she doesn't speak. She just hugs me and I hug her back.

"H-he..." She stopped and separated from the hug. "Denise? Why is this world so cruel." She said, it didn't sound like she was asking, but as she grabbed her pencil I knew she didn't want to talk about it.

However I did place my hand over hers for support and gave her a weak smile.

"I'm not sure, but you'll turn out just fine. You always do." I whisper making her smile just a tiny bit.