3. In which we confess, cry and I get crafty ideas

“Hey, meeting for the Sisterhood?” Dom suggests as we all pack in our rooms. We’d all been quiet. I know why I was, and I figured the others would have similar reasons.

“Yeah.” I say, and grab my pillow, and sit on the floor in-between our beds.

The others follow me.

“I’ll start!” Dom volunteered. “Well, last night…I cheated on Antoine! I-I kissed Harry, you know that sixth year? Nothing more than a kiss, well, snog. But, you know!” She looked at us desperately, as though if we told her this was alright, everything would be fine.

“Ahh, on that note, I’ll go next!” Arianne cried out, “I…Antoine, he…forced himself on me. Called me beautiful, said you were…hopeless, that he only dated you because of your…breasts.” She finished very quietly.

“Oh. That beast.” Dom simply said.

“Well, I-I had sex! I wanted to be a virgin for Pierre – don’t judge me, okay? – but…I ju-just lost it! I don’t even know the boy! And I gave him my vir-virginity!” Cecilia screamed, nearly at tears.

Shit was going down.

“Belle? Your turn, okay?” Ari reminded me.

“Ahh, I’m all good.” I lied.

“Arabella. What did you do?”

“I’m sorry! I didn’t even know who it was, I was so drunk, but I recognized in the morning, but I didn’t mean to, and-and I’m so, so sorry Celi.” I say really, really quickly.

“What? What…what happened?” Cecilia asked.

“I-I had sex with Pierre?” It wasn’t supposed to be a question, but it was. I didn’t want to loose one of my best friends.

I saw her jaw snap shut, and her mouth twist into a thin line.

“Oh, Celi-doll. She didn’t mean it, right? She didn’t know!” Dom said, trying to make it better.

“No. No, no, no. You had sex with Pierre. He took your virginity, not mine.” I refrained to mention that I was not actually a virgin, but whatever.

I was supposed have a great night with him. He was supposed to fall in love with me, be stunned by my charm and looks. Not some…English slut!” She screamed.

“Celi-doll, she didn’t-” Arianne tried.

“And you two, you’re taking her side? The little girl who came after me? She was always your favourite, wasn’t she? She was like my replacement, but you didn’t kick me out, because there’d be such a scandal that your reputations could be tainted. I should’ve realized. Why would you, Beauxbatons Golden Girls want to be friends with me, a tomboyish nobody. Well, you know what? Stuff the apartment, I’ll get some good friends, ones who really love me, and who don’t keep me for the sake of it! I’ll get some friends on my team, and dorm with them, and I don’t care what happens to you, and you’re little English-Barbie-replacement-of-me!” Cecilia screamed, and then stormed out.

“Wait, Celi-” I tried.

“No! I don’t want to hear your excuses! You slept with the boy I’ve had a crush on forever, and then you try to say that ‘it’s not your fault’! No.” She shook her said, and walked out, dragging her suitcase with her – always the first packed.

“Ooh, who’d you sleep with?” Pierre asked from the doorway.

Dom had tears streaming down her cheeks, as did I, and Arianne, for about the first time in her life, looked frazzled, with messy hair, and smudged makeup.