2. In which we get drunk and do stupid things

“Uh-uh, ma cheri. You cannot wear that. I mean, honey, its sweet and all, but no. Just no.” Celi says.

*groan*

“She’s ri-ight!” I trill

“Now, put this on, okay?” Ari calls, chucking some random clothes at her – that, as per usual matched.

“Belle! Still in bed? At least she doesn’t need to do anything to you, unlike Dommy-doll over here!” She then teased.

This, is an average morning.

I’m still lying in bed, probably reading, if not, then watching in amusement.

Cecilia (innocently nicknamed ‘Celi-doll’) would be laughing that Dom couldn’t find any matching clothes.

Arianne (Ari) is probably painting her nails, while reading through one of her Russian books (she’s not from there, she’s just very academic, and to challenge herself learns a new language every year. Yes, YEAR.), and babbling Mandarin into her phone.

And Dominique, or Dom (Yes, Weasley/Potter’s cousin) is dressing up, and trying on Ari’s idea, usually deciding to go with it. She does have to look perfect for her latest boyfriend, doesn’t she, now?

I finally scramble out of bed, and pull my hair into messy pony-tail (I’m betting it won’t last until lunchtime), grab some Aztec print leggings, and pull them on under a big red knit, with some little black ankle-boots and a long gold pocket-watch-necklace. Yup, my style. It rocks, okay?

It’s a weekend, and we get to go into the village. We love it there; ‘cause the muggle boys gawk at us, and we egg them on with winks, fake blushes, and quick glances from the corner of our eyes.

Madame Maxine would be officially unimpressed, but as soon as they left, she’d laugh and give us a wink of her own.

We were the last ones in the room, all the fives’ and sixes’ had left, they still had final school tests for the year – but us? No, we’d finished our NEWTS, and were now doing whatever we wanted for the remaining two weeks.

Yeah, you heard me. I’d come here in fifth year, and now had two weeks until I graduated.

My life had been great, I’d been able to spend holidays at home with my brothers (well, Casper, being in America and unable to floo didn’t, but you know…), school with my best friends – my sisters – and had already got my life sorted out from here on.

“So, Ari, what are you planning to do once we leave?” Dom giggles as we pass some cute sixth years (except for the fact that one of them was her brother, and another was the little brother of Emile (a male BF).

Arianne was the most academic of all of us. We all expected she’d get some official job in the ministry or something.

Cecilia is really sporty, and pretty tomboyish. In the village, she only looks at boys she could be friends with, although we all know its only because she has a huge crush on Pierre – but of course she won’t admit it. Anyways, she’s already been admitted into the Wimbourne Wasps, the team she’s wanted to be in for forever.

Dominique is, of course, going to start up a world-famous clothing store. I doubt she’ll succeed, but only because of the money-saving and running-the-actual-store part, not because of the clothes.

“Well, I was admitted into the English Ministry of Magic, and I’ve got a spot as the administrator and secretary for the Aurora’s office. That’s pretty high up, and I’m working with Harry Potter! I think.” She trilled.