Chapter 15- Stefan

*****

Chapter 15- Stefan

Stefan's pov

I gasped as I watched as Klaus pierced a dagger through Elijah's chest causing both him and Stella to scream and turn grey and veiny as the both fell to the ground. As my sisters eyes closed for the last time she gave me a look as if to say, 'Don't! I'm fine. Help our brother.' It hurt me to see her eyes close for the last time. I watched pained as Klaus walked over here. He looked at Stella's mummified body in confusion.

"Now why did that happen?" He asked cofusion dripping from his words. I looked at him amused. So Stella and Elijah didn't trust him enough to tell him the truth. Oh well, I guess I have no choice but to tell him now, especially if I wanted the cure for Damon. One part of me was relieved that Stella was daggered because now she wouldn't know that our brother was bitten by a werewolf but the other was upset angry about it. She's still my sister no matter what happens and I love her even if she is in love with Elijah who apparently happens to be the only decent original.

"Elijah and Stella's lives are bonded together so she can only die if he does including when he gets daggered." I told him. He grinned.

"Fascinating. Oh well back to buisness." He said before pinning me against the wall with only anger showing!

*****

V

O

T

E

A

N

D

C

O

M

M

E

N

T

*Thanks for reading*