Chaper 7- Dinner party

*****

Chapter 7- Dinner party

Stella's pov

It had been a whilesince that horrible day that Elena babysat me. I hated every minute of spending time with her and Stefan. Even from the small clues I gave him, Stefan still hasn't figured out I'm his sister. God that boy is stuid. Elena however is starting to relise it even though I can see it's going to take a long time for her to put all the pieces together.

I mostly try to avoid Elena. After all, wherever she goes, Stefan and Damon Salvatore are not that far behind. I still can't believe that they can't even remember that I'm their sister. Let alone that they have a sister.

*Flashback*

"Princess, it's time to go to sleep." An eight year old Damon told a three year old me. I pouted but whent upstairs into my room anyway. I changed into my night gown and lay in my bed. A four year Stefan came in, closely followed by Damon. Stefan sat next to me on my bed and Damon sat on the end as Mother came in.

"Goodnight Stella, Stefan, Damon." She told all of us. We nodded. Stefan ran out of my room, into his with Damon going into his. Little did we know that would be the last night we would see our mother.

*Flasback end*

I went over to my chest of draws and took my music box from it. I turned the little handle on it, as I did it opened to reveal an angel spinning around. The soft melody that it always played came out of it. A song my mother sang to me when I was little.

'Deep in the meadow

Under the willow

A bed of grass

A soft green pillow

Lay down your head and close your eyes

And when they open the sun will rise

Here it's safe

Here it's warm

Here the daisies gaurd you from every harm

Here your dreams are sweat

And tomorrow brings them true

Here is the place where I love you

Deem in the meadow

Hidden far away

A cloak of leaves

A moonbeam ray

Forget your woes

And let your troubles lay

And when again it's morning

They'll wash away

Here it's safe

Here it's warm

Here the daisies gaurd you from  

every harm

Here your dreams are sweat

And tomorrow brings them true

Here is the place where I love you

Here is the place where I love you!'

The familiar song filled my ears as a few tears escaped my eyes.

"Oh mum. I miss you more than you can ever imagine." I whispered, looking over at the stary night sky, whishing that she would be here with me right now. I heard Elijah walk into the livingroom and I turned around to see that he was thinking hard about somthing.