Chapter Fifty-nine

•Chapter Fifty-nine•

Shit.

Both of us stared at each other for a few seconds, until he started walking towards me with long strides. His face was hard, and his piercing stare was enough to bore holes on my face. I dropped the phone in fear, it landed with a soft 'thud' on the coffee table.

"Get up." He hissed when I didn't stood up. "I said, get up!" He roared, I flinched, yelping out when he pulled me up by my shirt, the collar choking me. Harry threw me harshly to the side, my face hit the floor. I groan out in pain, touching my cheek to check if it was bruised or either scraped. The sound of footsteps disappeared for a moment.

I was suddenly pulled up by who I thought was Harry, but instead it was Niall. Worry was in his eyes, I immediately knew why. "Go upstairs Lucinda, quickly." He whispered,  handing me my crutch, and I rushed up the stairs without hesitation. The second I heard Harry scream out where I was, I ran to the room where I slept in, adrenaline rushing through my veins.

I shut the door and locked it, taking a step back as Harry continued to yell out downstairs. The beating of my heart accelerated every second that passed. I shouldn't have used the phone. I shouldn't have. I shouldn't have. I jumped two feet in the air when I heard something smash below. What was that?

Silence echoed through out the house, you could hear a pin drop. I tried to breathe normally as I stood staring at the door, scared that Harry would soon come up and break it down. The deafening silence wasn't helping to calm my nerves either, it just made it worst.

"Who told you to use Horan's phone?"

I gaped, sharply turning my head to see him standing behind me. He has been up here all this time? B-but how? I visibly gulped when he slowly, painfully walked towards me, closing our distance. My lips opened and shut a numerous times, unable to form a sentence.

"Let me repeat this again," He muttered, his frame towering over mine. I stepped backwards, my back hitting the locked door."Who told you to use Horan's phone?"

"N-no one."

"Liar."

Jaw dropping, I just noticed that he was holding a black whip on his right hand. I knew it was impossible, but it was on fire. I didn't saw it the first time, my mouth went dry at the sight of it. The whip of the devil."Tell me the truth, Lucinda. Who told you? Was it Grace?" I shooked my head, gasping aloud when he smacked the whip against my left thigh. I hissed loudly, my thigh stinging like hell, especially when the flames scorched my skin. "Answer me!"

"N-no, she didn't. I did i-it on my own." I stammered out. Clenching his jaw, he grabbed my arms and pulled me with him. "P-please, I'm s-sorry!" I sobbed out, afraid he'll whip me again. He forced me to lay on the mattress, pinning my arms down with his strong hands. My heart pounded inside my chest as I try to release myself from his harsh grip, but it didn't work."Who did you call?"