11

Niallismyirishbabe is who this chapter is dedicated to, because she is cool 」

Eliza POV

I don't know what I'm doing. I just can't be hurt again.

Flashback (this is not the last one )

I ran down the halls to look for him, he still hasn't texted me back.

That's when I saw him with this chick. I can't get a good enough peek-

Murmurs. Where they kissing?

Yes, I ran, I deleted his number. I got rid of him. I did, and don't want any part of him all of a sudden.

I have spent the last couple of days hibernating in my hotel. I'm planning on staying here in America, to find work.

Sure, I'm insecure. I know Harry may like me, but I love him to much to handle staying away from him. I've tried to write music,cut nothing is helping me. All I want to do right now, is-

" Eliza? Are ya here?" I heard a slightly familiar Irish accent. It seriously couldn't be him.

" Hello?" His blonde hair popped out of the side of my wall, causing me to jump.

" What the heck Niall?!" I choked out a breath I was holding in. I slumped back into the couch. " How the heck did you even get in?"

" I'm so sorry! You just left it wide open." He shrugged. "Harry told me to give you this" he handed me a small plain envelope.

I glanced at it, then back at him. He gave me an irritated look. " Before I go, I just wanted to tell you that Harry has been different ever since you left. " Really?

"Really?" I said outloud, but by that time Niall was already gone. I shook my head in confusion and opened the envelope. I felt my body go numb.

"Now boarding flight A26 to Cheshire, London. " the loud speaker called out as people crowded near the entrance. 

I sat with my large suitcase waiting.

" Are you ready to board, Mrs. Hemmings?" Harry attempted to disguise his words.
I turned my head to look at him holding out his hand.

" Harry, you really didn't have to do this. " I pleaded.

" Yeah, I did. I really like you. "

I felt my cheeks heat up. " I know you do, Harry. I like you to0."

" Then why can't we make this work?" His eyes started glossing over.

" Harry, you know why. " I stated.

" I wish I told you how I truly felt before you left. "

" It wouldn't have made much of a diffence. " I sighed. It's true, we can't be together.

" Can I at least try something. " he said softly.

I nodded as he lifted his hand and pressed his fingers against the bottom of my chin. His lips ghosted over mine, causing a sharp breath to escape my mouth. After a few short seconds, our lips molded together.

It was a soft kiss, that was sweet and amazing. Mine left his to catch a breath, until I pressed them against his for another quick, hard kiss.

" Liza" he mumbled against my lips. " Don't tell me you didn't just feel that. "

Well , apparently I did, because I couldn't get enough of him. now I just want to run my hands through those amazing-

" Excuse me, what would you like to drink?"

" Just the usual for me, and get her some Dr.Pepper . Thanks Nadine" she smiled kindly to receive our bevreges. 

" Next stop, Cheshire " Harry sighed, realizing I wouldn't give him an answer just yet.

_____________________________________________________

Hai. A\N.  The next ch is the last one!

This is my first short story, so thanks for keeping up with the craziness.

Also! Please check out my new book Carnival Boy! THANK YOU TOMMOSSSSS