one

Let's start from the beginning shall we?
The big u-haul truck swerved around the cul de sac Saturday morning. 2 cars followed behind. The truck came to a stop at the big beach house in the middle. 4 girls and 2 boys came out of one of the cars and took in the scenery of Venice California.
While the kids were gazing, a girl came out of her house in a black onesie that popped her breasts up, nike elite socks and sliders. She had long dark brown hair, an Ariana Grande face,electric green eyes,long 4 inch eyelashes and winged eyeliner, with a choker that had pearls to top it off.
"Hey newbies." She gave them a smile and her dimples showed. The 2 boys smiled back and took in the girl's appearance. Her face, her curves, her creamy skin that they just wanted to lick and suck until it turned purple.
"Hey." The brown haired girl clutched onto the boy's arm and gave the girl a glare, while the other one just whispered in his ear and he looked down.
"I'm not flirting calm down. I just wanted to say hi." She walked down the steps of her enormous house and walked towards the 6 kids. She shook hands with the oldest first.
"Hi, I'm Sadie."
"I'm Brooke, this is Paige my sister, her friends, Kalani and Maddie, my brother Josh, and Maddie's brother Tyler." Sadie smiled at them.
"Well, I better be going. It was nice meeting you guys." She smiled and Josh threw her a wink in which she accepted and winked back. She then turned around and walked back up the stairs. The boy took it as an opportunity to stare at her butt and her long tanned legs. But Maddie brought Josh back to earth by pinching his arm sharply and glaring at him. He looked at the ground but he couldn't stop thinking about Sadie. He couldn't stop thinking about how much he wanted to pull down the zipper of that onesie she was wearing.
"Guys! Check out the inside!" Kira, Kalani's mom yelled. The kids all walked inside and thought the beach house was a mansion.
The girls went up to their bedrooms and the boys stayed and talked at the counter.
"Goddamn Sadie's sexy." Josh ran a hand trough his hair. "I'm just saying."
"Yeah I know dude, but Kalani got pissed at me once she saw I was checking out Sadie." Tyler said, groaning. Josh nodded.
"Maddie was pissed too." Josh just wished Sadie wasn't so hot. Maybe he could be friends with her. Nothing more though. He didn't want Maddie to get hurt again.
And he decided he wouldn't hurt her.