Chapter 7

J A C K

This is not how i imagine telling her

I was ready. I practiced but..

This happened ugh..

"Elsa!!"

'"Wait" i ran after her.

"Elsa.. Please talk to me" grabbing her wrist, i begged her.

She still remained silent though. "Elsa love"

She turns around to face me, death glaring me.

Crud

"Love?"

She took a deep breath.. Then glared daggers at me.

"Dont elsa love me!"

"But.."

She sigh "why jack?"

"Where are you going? Why are you leaving? And when did this happen and- oh gosh! I dont know" she pace around, frustrated "why didnt you tell me!"

"I was going to-"

She glared at me again, making me shut my mouth and leaving me frozen in place "you're going to? When!!?"

.

.

.

I chuckled

"Why are you laughing? Is there something funn-?"

I covered her mouth with my hand.

"Mmm" she muffled. I laugh "just cool down love"

"Hear me out please"

She calm down but then stared at me, not staring.. Glaring at me.

I kiss her forehead. "Listen to me"

"I was just finding the right time" i let my hand go, for her to speak.

"Chocolate fudge jack! Chocolate fudge!" She trailed off, looking at jack sadly. "When is the right time?"

"Tell me!"

I hugged her, really really hard. "I love you elsa.. And you know i wont do anything to hurt you.."

She nodded not hugging back

I took a deep breath "dad wants me to train to work for the company.. He asked me to go to new york. I'll leave after 3 days and i'll stay there for 2 weeks"

She looked at me "2 weeks?"

.

.

.

She pushed me hands on my chest. "Ohgosh jack!! I over reacted! I thought you'll leave me and never come back"

I chuckled "i wouldnt do that to you love!" I hugged her again "i cant even live one day without being or seeingyou"

She giggled "i know.. I was just so angry.." She paused and looked at me in the eyes "but 2week?"

"How can we.. Long distance relationship for 2 weeks"

I nodded "yeah.. But dad said if i learn fast enough i can go home and be with you fast"

She stare into my eyes for a minute, searching for something.

Then..

.

.

.

She pulled my collar and kissed me, sudden and intense. Our lips pressed against each other, slowly. Her lips were soft and gentle. Taste like.. Hmm. Chocolate. She wrapped her arms around my shoulder and hugged me closer. I hugged her waist closer too, deepening the kiss. I kiss her harder, with so much love. Savoring this moment. This time. The time i spend with her . I love her, and that i think cannot be change.

We slowly pulled away, looking into each other's eyes.

"I like this elsa" i laugh

She giggled then looked serious "jack.. Come back as soon as possible okay"

"Yes love"

____
A/N:

I know iknow. It was short. *cry*
But
I hope you like this chap!

Thank you for all the votes and comments!
Lovelots