Chapter 1

I dedicate this to all of you who love my book Loving you!
Oh and i'm really sorry it took so long. I just.. I fix it so much that.. I dont know i really do hope i still got you to love this sequel..

I'll do my best! <3

--------------

**********************
2 years has passed..
**********************

E L S A

"Hot.."

"i know" he said with a sly smirk on his face.

Smilling, i rolled my eyes at him.

"It's really summer"

"Lets go to the beach then love?"

I looked at him in the eyes and shook my head "no.. Not now.. Maybe another day Jack"

Looking at him..

I just.. I feel like in a dream. That of course i wouldnt want to wake up.

I just.. feel so lucky, that this guy is inlove with me.

Even though 2 yrs had passed since that event.. Jack didnt change. He is still that jack who loves me, protect me and care for me.

He loves me so so much.
And.. never fail to show me that in anyway possible.

I am the luckiest girl in the world to be his girlfriend.
He is my world. No, i'm not that girl who gives her 100% all to a boy..

I give him 50% and then the 50% is mine. My 100% is given if we got married, someday.

I blush at that thought.

What am i thinking

we agrue and fight at times. But that just made our love stronger than ever.

Now..

I cant imagine a life without his love for me anymore. He got a big part in my life, really big.

Just as i thought, Love really will come at a right time. Unexpectedly.. Yes. I mean Who would have thought i will fall inlove with my bestfriend? Oh yeah.. Our friends and my sister did.. But i didnt.. They did..

I can only say that.. love.. is such a mystery
And that mystery Love came for me, through jack.

And i am happy that.. It's him.

He's sweet, caring, and a real gentleman.

A little childish but in a cute way.. Like right now.

"I love you" Jack hugged me from behind while i'm seating in the sofa, checking something on the net.

I suppress a giggled

"Stop it Jack" I said focusing on the laptop, atleast trying to focus.

he pouted "I love you! I love you!"

"ELSA I LOVE YOU!!!!" He shouted.

I giggled at him. "Real mature Jack"

He groaned "elsa! Look at me" he touched my chin and move it gently to looked at him.

My lips curved into a smile "i'm looking" i said teasing him

He frowned "say you love me too"

I raised a brow "okay? I love you?"

"Not sincere!!!!" He stood up and pointed his finger at me then he frowned sitting on the couch with his legs curled at the other side, not facing me.

I giggled

So fun

I close my laptop and put it on the mini table then i go closer to him

I heard him mumbling "i just wanted her to say she loves me"

Now it's my turn to hugged him from behind, my arms wrapped around his waist "I was just kidding" i whispered to his ear, leaning my chin on his shoulder. he looked at me with hopeful eyes.

"Of course..I love you too Jack... so so much"

"Really?" He looked at me with hopeful eyes again. "I know but i just wanna hear it again"

Jack turned back looking at my hands.

"Again.. And again.. And again" then he slowly touched and kissed it, closing his eyes. "Eventhough 2 yrs had passed.. Each day i'm still falling more and more inlove with you"

My heart pounded fast.
I blushed and pouted "you're not fair.. You still have this effect on me"

"What effect?" He quickly opened his eyes and looked at me, who is by the way i'm still hugging him from behind.

I looked away. "The blushing thingy"

He grinned like and idiot and chuckled. "And you to me"

"Me too" i said softly

"You what?"

I stared at his striking blue eyes.

"I'm also falling inlove with you each passing day more and more"

_____
A/N:
I hope i got you interested in chapter 1!

Thank you for all the votes and comments!!
Lovelots