#Imagine with Liam Payne @ a concert

#Imagine

You were lucky enough to score a pair of tickets AND backstage passes off the radio. (You lucky duck ;)) You decided to invite your best guy friend. People often mistaken that you two were dating but you had tried it once and found it just, weird. You put on a One Direction shirt and some red pants. Your guy friend honks letting you know that he was here and ready to go. You watch the concert, screaming and dancing. When the concert had finally ended you and your friend go into the back to see the boys. They all smile and look at you when you walk into the lounge where you were suppose to meet them. Liam looks at you and you look down, blushing. You chat a little with them and have a good time.

Liam kept looking between you and your guy friend. Harry watches Liam with amusement for a minute then asks you, "Are you two dating?"

"Wha-Oh no!" You both say at the same time. Liam relaxes and smiles more often. Finally it was time for you to say goodbye and leave. As you were giving Liam a hug you feel him slip something in your pocket. As you were walking away you look in your pocket. It was a note and two more backstage passes for their next concert. The note said "see you next week ;)"