#Imagine with Niall Horan

#Imagine

It was your first concert!! You were so excited! You had spent a long time getting ready and was almost ready when you get a call. It was a unknown number. "Hello?" You say putting the phone up to your ear with one hand while putting the finishing touches to your make up.

"Is this (Y/N)?" A man's voice asks.

"Yes and who is this?"

"I'm sorry but your mother has gotten in a car crash and is at the hospital. Yes she is fine." He answers your unasked question.

"Ok thank you. I will be down there soon." You hang up and look at the two tickets in your hand sadly before setting them on your dresser. You jump in your car to go see your mother.

***** three weeks later****

DING DONG!!! "I got it!" You call. Opening the door you see a man in a suit. "Can I help you?"

"Are you (Y/N)?"

"Yes?"

"Can your mom and you come with me." You call up to your mom and the both of you follow him to a car. It was a short drive to the small building he was taking you to. You walk in and see the one and only Niall Horan. "I heard about what happened with your mother and your decision. I gotta say I'm pretty impressed." You two talk and trade numbers and, well you know the rest ;)