Roc Imagine For Kiala ! :) RingMasterCupcakes

"Ughh .. This Boring Ass Job! " You Complained To Your Bestfriend/Brother Princeton . "I Can't Take This Anymore .. The Boredom Is REAL!"

Prince Chuckled "Calm Down. The Library Closes In 2 More Hours, Anyway .." The Bell, Signaling Someone Walking In,Rang "And I Think Some Eye Candy For You, Just Walked In" You Looked At The Door And Seen A Walking Broken Headboard [A/N That's What I Call Prodiggayy :3] Walking Towards You . You Froze. LAWD! He's Sex!

"Im Gonna Go. I Don't Wanna See My Little Sister Drool Over A Boy ." Prince Started To Walk Away.

"Wait! No! Princeyy Don't Leave Me !"

Princeton Kept Walking, And Proceded To The Employee Lounge. The Sex God .. Err .. The Boy Walked Up To The Counter.

"H-Hi . C-Can I Help You?" You Stumbled Out.

He Flashed A Smile. 'HE HAS FANGS! Oh My Fuck! Contain The Juices Flowing From My Mouth' You Thought. "Uhh. Yeah. I Was Wondering Where Your Animal Books Were .." He Looked Down , Seemingly Embarrassed About Asking For Them.

"You Like Animals ..." You Trailed Off. This Boy Is Almost Too Good To Be True! "That's ...."

"Weird? Childish? Soft? I Know. " He Rubbed The Back Of His Neck, And Looked At The Ground.

"No .. I Was Actually Gonna Say That's Sweet! And Really Attractive. " You Bit Your Lip. And Watched As He Blushed. You Stuck Your Hand Out. "Im Kiala"

"Im Roc" He Took Your Hand A Shook It. He Held On A Little Longer And Stared Into Your Eyes. After A Few Seconds, He Let Go, And Cleared His Throat.

"Here. Ill Show You Where The Books Are. " You Grabbed His Hand And Led Him To The Animal Books. He Picked A Few On Tigers, Bugs, And Dogs . He Sat Down At A Table And Began Reading. You Sat With Him And Let Him Teach You A Few Things. Somehow, Your Faces Ended Up About 2 Inches Apart. Your About To Kiss A Stranger. A Sexy Stranger ;) Seconds Later, You Were Engaged In A Full Make Out Session With Roc. His Hand Rubbed Up And Down Your Thigh , Turning You On. You Pulled Away From Roc, And Grabbed His Hand, Leading Him To The Very Back Of The Library Where Nobody Ever Went. You Smashed Your Lips Back Onto Roc's. What Was Even Happening? All This New Found Confidence? Roc Is A Complete Stranger And You Already Want Him To Demolish Your Body To Bits. This Isn't Right. What If This Kid Has AIDS Or Something? Or Herpes? All Of This Ran Through Your Head As Roc Sat You On One Of The Bookshelves. He Took Off Your Shorts, Revieling Your Black And Purple Thong . He Licked His Lips And Moved Them To The Side. He Stuck One Finger In You, Almost Making You Moan Loud Enough For The Whole Library To Hear. But You Bit Your Lip.

"Mmm. Another One Roc" You Whispered. roc Nodded And Stuck Another One In . You Moaned, Trying To Keep It Quiet. He Fingered You For A While, Then He Licked His Fingers, And Went Back To Kissing You. You Unbuckled His Belt While You Kissed Him. His Pants Dropped To The Floor, And You Broke The Kiss, And Stroked Him, And Licked His Tip. He Groaned Quietly. You Pushed Him Down Your Throat, And Held Him There For A Few Seconds. He Grunted A Little Louder, But Not Really. You Continued On For About 5 Minutes More, Then You Were Being Lifted Of The Floor , And On To One Of The Tables. He Took Of Your Panties, And Threw Them With Your Shorts. He Pulled A Condom Out Of His Pocket, Put It On, And He Pushed Himself In You, Slowly. You Threw Your Head Back, And Proped Yourself Up With Your Arms. Roc Went A Little Faster. Your Bit Your Lip So You Wouldn't Moan Extra Loud. He Went Faster, Taking Your Breath Away. Literally .. You Scratched His Back, And Dug Your Nails In. He Didn't Seem To Mind Cuz He Just Went Faster.

"F-Fuck !" You Whisper-Yelled . "Roc Im Bout To Cum" You Squeeled. He Went Faster, And 10 Deep, Fast Strokes Later, The Warm Liquid Flooded Out Of You. Roc Licked You Clean. Y'all Got Dressed Quickly, And Headed Back To The Front, Where Princeton Was Just Sitting There Eating A Twisler. He Smirked At You And Looked Down At His Magazine .......

Sorry. Im SOOO Tierd! Oh, This Is Shakayla. We Have FCAT ALL WEEK! And Its 7:30 In The Morning. Hopped Kiala Liked It, Sorry If Its Bad. Kay? Kay. Bye Guys.

~DaMisfit'sPrincess