Ray Imagine For Nya! :) Unicorn_Misfit143

You Nod Your Head To The Music, And Laugh While Ray Is On The Phone Arguing With His Other Girlfriend . Ray Is Always With You .. She Thinks He's On A Business Trip . TUH ! Business Trip ? Ray Works At The Shipyard ! Lmaoo !

"Okay, Hannah! If You Think Im Cheating, Then Leave Me! " He Yelled Into The Phone .

You Rolled Your Eyes As Ray Parked At Olive Garden. You Waited For Him To Get Off The Phone .... But He's Taking To Long.

"Im Not Saying That! YOU'RE The One Assuming! Im Working! What Do You Want Me To Do? Nobody Else Matters! No Other Bitch Is Fuckin Me! And If There Was, They Ain't Important ......... Fine! Ill Come Home As Soon As I Can! Happy?"

You Paused .. NO! Youre Not Happy With That! He's Supposed To Be With You This Week! You Don't Matter? You're Not Important ... You Crossed Your Arms, And. Sat Back In The Seat . This Is Bullshit! What Ray Didnt Know Is That Youre Actally In Love With Him ... And He Made You Fall Hard , And When He Said Those Things , You Were Actally Heartbroken . Ray Argued For Another 10 Minutes Then Hung Up And Looked Up At You.

"You Okay, Babe? You Look Mad .." He Reached To Touch Your Arm, But You Moved Away. "The Hell Is Wrong With You? "

"I Wanna Go Home"

"No .. Why? "

"-_- Just Take Me Home"

"But I Don't Wanna" He Smirked At You.

"Rayan ... Stop Playing. I Wanna Leave. I Don't Wanna Be With You Right Now" You Looked Out The Window And Let A Tear Slip From Your Eye.

"What I Do? " He Looked Confused.

"It Dosent Matter Anymore. I Know Where I Stand Now .. And I Wanna Go Home" You Didn't Look Away From The Window.

"What? Whatchu Talkin About? "

"You Can Think About It On The Way To My House"

Ray Sighed And Drove You Home, Stopping On The Way To Get Some Taco Bell. When Y'all Got To Your House, Ray Grabbed Your Hand And Pulled You To Him Before You Could Get To Your Room. He Kissed You Slowly. At First You Didn't Wanna Kiss Back, But Ray Made You Weak. Even When You're Mad .. You Pulled Away From Him And Layed Your Head On His Shoulder. There Was A Confotable Silence While He Just Hugged You.

"Ray ... Am I Important To You? " You Asked Softly.

Ray Pulled Away From You, And Looked At You. "Is That What All This Is About? What I Said To Hannah? "

You Nodded Slowly. Ray Picked You Up And Took You To Your Room. He Layed You On The Bed And Took Off His Jacket, His Hoodie, And His Shirt (A/n Don't You Think He Looks So Cute When He Wears The Orange Hoodie With The Black Jacket With His Jeans And Boots? That's My Fav. Ray Outfit, Besides The Mickey Mouse Shirt And Red Pants, And Boots :3) He Climbed On The Bed And Hovered Over You.

"Nya, I Swear I Didn't Mean That. You Are Important To Me .. And If You Want Me To Be Honest ... I Think Im In Love With You" He Stared Into Your Eyes ..

[A/ N Sorry If Its Taking To Long To Get To The Freaky Stuff ... I Just Wanted To Make It Romantic First :\ ]

You Couldn't Do Anything But Stare At Him .. You Were Suprised That He Actually Felt The Same. You Didn't Even Notice When Ray Started Kissing Your Neck. You Moaned Softly, While He Kissed, Licked, And Sucked Your Spot Over, And Over. You Stopped Him, And Slipped Your Dress Off, Leaving You In Heels, And Panties. Ray Rubbed All Over Your Body, And Licked Your Right Nipple While He Played With Your Left, And Vice Versa. You Moaned A Little Louder. Ray Took His Pants Off And Took Off Your Panties. He Blew On Your Cl*t Once, Making You Gasp, Then He Went To Work. He Stuck Three Fingers In You, While He Was Eating You Out. You Moaned His Name, Telling Him To Go Faster . You Felt An Orgasm Building Up.

"Ahhh Shit! Oh My Gawd! Baby Im About To Cum!" You Squeeled . Ray Ate And Fingered Faster, Making You Arch Your Back As The Warm Liquid Flowed Out Of You . Ray Licked You Clean, And Licked His Fingers . You Sat Up, And Pulled Down Ray's Boxers , Taking Him In Your Hand, And Licking His Tip .

"You Gon Tease Me, Now? I Do Have Vibrators , And Handcuffs With Me" He Smirked.

You Stopped Teaseing Him, And Pushed Him To The Back Of Your Throat, Until You Couldn't Breath. Ray Groaned. You Stroked Him, And Did It Again . He Grunted And Gathered Your Hair. His Phone Rang Next To Him. He Looked At Hit , As You Sucked Somemore.

"Uhh. Fuck, Nya! Its Hannah .." He Said.

"Answer It" You Said Before Stroking Him Again.

"Hello? ...... Hannah ... Nobody Is With Me ..." You Deepthroated, And Came Back Up Sucking On His Tip "Ugh Fuck!!" He Groaned " Huh??? No Im Not! Hannah Chill! " He Hung Up In Her Face And Put His Head Back While He Groaned.

"You In Trouble?" You Asked Before Continuing.

"Uhh! I Don't Know .. But I Don't Care . I Love You. Not Her .. Uhh Fuck! "

Ray Picked You Up, And Layed You On Your Back, On The Edge Of Your Bed. He Entered You Slowly, Then Began Pounding You Faster And Faster . You Screamed His Name, And Clawed His Back. [A/N Is It Weird That I Fell Asleep At This Part, And JUST Woke Up! Lmaoo! ] He Opened Your Legs Wider And Went Faster.

"AIISHFGAIWJDHAKSPSH RAAAAAAYYYYY! " You Screamed. He Bit His Lip, And Went Deeper. Your Eyes Rolled To The Back Of Your Head, And Your Back Arched.

"Shit, Nya. Im Bout To Cum" Ray Groaned .

"Me Too, Baby" You Moaned, Grabbing The Sheets Tight. After About 6 Strokes, You And Ray Came At The Same Time! Ray Collapsed Next To You, And Kissed Your Forehead.

"I Love You, Nya." He Breathed Out.

"I Love You, Too"

:) Hiya Folks! :D Its Shakyla On The Ones And Twos! .... Even Tho Im Not A DJ ... But Yes .. We Need More Settings! My Inbox Has 15 Requests! How Am I Gonna Get All These Done? ?? Ill Be Working On Imagines All Day ! So Ill Try And Get My Drafts Done, Then Some In My Inbox! :3 Kay? Kay. Comment Settings, PLEASE!

~DaMisfit'sPrincess