I tried

This is just how I feel about a subject that I hold very dear and close to my heart. It isn't for everybody but for me it is. Hope you enjoy. And again comments are welcome ;)

~~

I tried hiding and running away from whom I really am as a person. As I try to go forward in life I find myself being pulled back into what my body, mind and soul ache for. That is to be Dominated to be someone's Pet, Sub, Baby Girl, Little, and someone’s smart mouthy little brat. To be Submissive as one as I feel My Daddy Dom do as he feels right with my body, mind, soul, and heart. I want to be able to hold my head high and be proud to be wearing my collar. I want to feel safe, and know that he will protect me no matter what. I want to be waiting by the front door naked knelt down on my knees, head bowed, collar on my neck, hands behind my back, thighs spread shoulder length apart. Waiting for My Daddy Dom to return back from work. I want to feel that special love/bond that I see all the other D/s’s  have. The lifestyle keeps pulling me back like it has a collar and leash around my neck. I can’t break free from, but I don’t want to break free. I just think NO WAIT I know that if I was in a D/s relationship, I would be finally free from this haunting yearning feeling inside of me. I want the positive feedback, instead of this negative bullshit I get all the time. I want to be on my knees looking up at him as he slowly runs his fingertips a crossed my face while he whispers "Very well Little One." I want to be possessed and owned. I want My Daddy Dom to be proud to show me off to who he pleases.