Part Two

Here is something that I got inspired to write. Hope y'all enjoy ;)

~~

I want to be bound and hanging from the ceiling with my legs spread shoulder length apart as I wrap my hands around my binds I feel the kiss from the flogger hit my ass and thigh. I moan as I feel myself getting even more excited; then after you rub your hands all over my body gently you blindfold me and after you do that you stick a vibrating plug in my tight little ass, as well as a vibrator in my soaking wet pussy. Then I hear you walk away from me to grab something and then I hear your quiet steps back to me. You start by running your hand over my inner thigh then my tummy all of a sudden I feel your hand being taken away then I feel the crack of the crop on my inner thigh I moan louder and you lean into my ear and say "hush little one" . I feel you circle around me and I feel your eyes all over my body, as you stand behind me running your hands all over my ass you lean closer to my ear and whisper "Do Not cum until Daddy says so." All of a sudden I feel both of the vibrators turn up higher, I wiggle around but I then get a crack of the Crop on my ass hard and it makes me bite my lower lip as Daddy has told me to be quiet. I squeeze my eyes shut behind my blindfold as I feel you walk back around me lightly cracking the crop in random spots on my body. I all of a sudden feel my nipple clamps being pulled by the chain and the crop hits me really hard on my inner thigh as you say loudly "CUM NOW Baby Girl." I orgasm so hard that I end up soaking everything, my inner thighs, the floor, the vibrators. Then I relax completely as you throw down the crop and you undo my bindings, as I lean against your strong body. I then feel you take out the plug along with the vibrator. You pick me up and carry me to the bed, as you gentling lay me down you take off my nipple clamps then I feel your warm wet mouth suckling on my nipples to bring back the circulation into them. You get my favorite Stuffie and cuddle me as you whisper about how much of a good girl I am.